+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: 12/1 BB-OTT FINALE DAY Live Feed Discussion

Re: 12/1 BB-OTT FINALE DAY Live Feed Discussion

I'm sorry but this is just baaaaaaaaad

https://twitter.com/ShelbyStockton1/...10196013420544
    KTinCT and Ellabella like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Jason asleep in his bed making little dreaming sounds. Kryssie to Morgan in BR: "If I come in third at least I'll look really nice."

ETA: Kryssie very happy with her makeup and her false eyelashes (Morgan's). She goes into BR and rouses Jason for one minute. Back to sleep almost - eventually gets up and heads to BR. Time for his makeup. Morgan now starting on her own makeup as Kryssie starts on her hair.
    Last edited by KTinCT; 12-01-2016 at 07:31 PM.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

I just turned on the feeds and I thought my sound wasn't working. It's SOOOOO quiet in there.

I think Kryssie has really cute style. I loved her yellow dress from last night. But that leather jacket has GOT TO GO.

BB just came on with "Houseguests remember to enjoy yourself! Because these are the good old days!"

Perfect. They studied those saying and facts over and over and over again. Even Justin did!
    Ellabella likes this.

Disappointed BB Viewer Ellabella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I'm sorry but this is just baaaaaaaaad

https://twitter.com/ShelbyStockton1/...10196013420544
    that is bad. I have to say Shelby can not dance . She looks awkward.
    It is nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice !
    ~ Roger Federer ~

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I think Kryssie has really cute style. I loved her yellow dress from last night. But that leather jacket has GOT TO GO.
    You mean that one that had the rip at the right shoulder on Day 1 and is now more than twice as much of a gaping hole? I know she has to cover her 'copyrighted' tattoos but holding on to that street leather is not flattering to her at all. Nor should she postpone a coloring repair on her roots by pinning two giant fake flowers to her head. She did look good in heels and a dress. I hope she sees that when she watches this.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellabella View Post
    that is bad. I have to say Shelby can not dance . She looks awkward.
    Reminds me of Elaine (Julia Louis-Dreyfus) doing her famous (non)dance on Seinfeld. Although, there were times she was pretty good while in the HOH room alone. That phrase, "Dance like no one is watching," might apply.
    Last edited by KTinCT; 12-01-2016 at 08:02 PM.
    Ellabella likes this.

As of now, Jason is wearing pants so tight they are akin to leggings (or maybe they’re called yoga pants now). Whatever, he’s planning on a suit jacket and collared shirt. Should be interesting …

ETA 1:
    Phase 1 - Dark blue pants, dark socks, white belt
    Phase 2 - Pink button down shirt, long sleeves, trim shoulders

Jason: "So what do ya think? Do I look fly? No? No answer from the camera. No answers for weeks."

Tidbit: Seems he's doing his best to avoid pit sweat from showing -- panty liners. Not a bad idea -- for the occasion.

ETA 2:
    Phase 3 - Dark (black/blue) jacket he tried on last night, plus pocket square. Needs help with bracelet. So far, open neck, no collar.

Jason: " I feel like the boy from The Nanny."

Something needs to give this guy a heavy dose of confidence. Hoping it's all coming tonight.

p.s. Jason told some/us that when he packed this jacket he said to himself that he'd either lose and see Julie or win and see Julie in this jacket.
    Last edited by KTinCT; 12-01-2016 at 08:25 PM.

Morgan wearing a burgundy red dress. Kryssie wearing comfortable shoes and a generic brown animal print dress ... and that jacket.

Oh, Jason might have buttoned up that collar after all. He's doing one last house tour - first paying homage to the have-not room.

Next he arranges the pillows on the couches in the living room. Wants to make it nice for their last time.

ETA: After asking for opinion from Justin, Kryssie agrees and removes the crinoline from beneath her skirt, thereby reducing her perceived width.

ETA 2: Yes, Jason is all pinned up, right up there to his Adam's apple. And his jacket sleeves are too short {sigh}.
    Last edited by KTinCT; 12-01-2016 at 08:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread