+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: What do you like/dislike about the changes made for Over The Top?

Re: What do you like/dislike about the changes made for Over The Top?

Once they get down to the final 3 (or 2...whatever....) I wish they would give the HG's a pen and notepad to write their speech. It's too difficult trying to remember everything. They should be able to jot stuff down. I'm not saying they should be allowed to read their speech. I still think they should have to recite it like usual, but it would help them stay on point and be cohesive if they could organize their thoughts. Same goes for the regular season.
    KTinCT likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

I like that I somehow felt closer to these people than those characters of the other regular (more staged) seasons. Maybe that's why I was so disappointed by Justin walking away.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

Quote Originally Posted by JosephD View Post
    Once they get down to the final 3 (or 2...whatever....) I wish they would give the HG's a pen and notepad to write their speech. It's too difficult trying to remember everything.
    I agree, that would give it a better overview, but I wanna hear their nervous soul-spit truth.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789