+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: What do you like/dislike about the changes made for Over The Top?

Re: What do you like/dislike about the changes made for Over The Top?

Can someone direct me to the thread talking about the last eviction? I'm struggling to keep up with what is going on and thought I had read everything but must have somehow missed it.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

Look at the Wednesday Show thread.
    ilja likes this.
    Lynda

I love BBOTT! What I love most about this season is that we are able to watch every competition live without feeds being down for 5 and 6 hours during comps there is no editing, none of the houseguests can hide the things they say and do we literally see it all! Some may complain about America's involvement in the game but I love it! For some reason whenever I root for a side in big brother my side that I'm rooting for ALWAYS goes home super early and this season Monte Alex and Scott all won hoh but because America has so much influence we were able to get rid of Cornbread and Monte two successful weeks back to back. Oh and the cast is great!

I also LOVE the live DR sessions! I look forward to that the most! Its always good to see what the house guests are really thinking without having an edited Dr session like they do on the tv show tbh I would be totally fine with every season being online only forget the tv show better. I like this so much better

I love that we have a schedule of when the various events are happening so we can be sure to tune in but the Live DRs and Live Eviction & HOH comp are just too late for me in EST zone. Wednesday nights are the worst!

I agree, Susan342 it is very late on EST to stay up and then go to work. I also think they drag out the safety ceremony having it for two night....when we are getting down to only 2 and 3 noms a night.

Hi, y'all, can someone tell me where the exit/post-eviction interviews are with Jeff? I found them for a while, now cannot find Shane's.

I love the live DR sessions, absolutely great, and the scheduled times for events, as others pointed out.

They are with Julie this season. The link to Shane's is in his thread, but you can find them at the bottom of the page under the Shows tab.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Watching the ‘Wall of Shame’ competition right now, I note something to like about this BBOTT format:
    We get to listen to them read their instructions for these comps.
    We get to see their body language while they are reading new text.
    I for one get more insight by these moments than most of what the DR shows us.
    ilja likes this.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

Here's another thing I really like, and respect: these girls spend lots of time without makeup. The TV show and dress-up is much less of a focal point with them. Cheers - they actually are looking more and more like real people every day.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

Thanks, I finally figured out that Julie's doing them, but--I don't know which page you mean that has a "Shows" tab at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    They are with Julie this season. The link to Shane's is in his thread, but you can find them at the bottom of the page under the Shows tab.

+ Reply to Thread