------------------

Hometown: Fall River, Massachusetts
    Currently Living: Swansea, Massachusetts

------------------

(NOTE: These are his answers from BB17)

Three adjectives that describe you:
    Vibrant, motor mouthed, and hungry.

Favorite Activities:
    Hanging out with my girlfriends, going out with them shopping/dinner/drinks, etc. I also enjoy crafts, item personalization, making candles, anything DIY and upcycling. Watching the Big Brother feeds and enjoying days in the sun, which are few here.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother: Over The Top house:
    I feel the most difficult part will be the game aspect. The maneuvering through people and surviving the first week and any twists. I've watched enough years of feeds to know I can slink around and be bored all day and that daily living will become second nature. It will probably be most difficult biting my tongue. In life, I will check people without fear of repercussion but in that house, I could be chewing my lips off my face some days. Also, running out of cigarettes in an already stressful environment would be difficult.

Which Big Brother Houseguests do you like the most and least?
    Favorites would include Danielle from Season 3, Diane from Season 5, Daniele from Season 8, Kevin from Season 11, and Britney from Season 12. Diane would be my overall favorite because I feel that she was the first girl to truly get robbed in this game. Sorry, Danielle from Season 3, but you should have known the Satan thing wasn't going to go over well. Britney was a great entertainment factor and a catchphrase queen.

What are you afraid of:
    Flying and airplanes. Also, spiders. I have two terrible stories of spiders and their babies hatching close in my vicinity. Once, as a child, I woke up all itchy and knew something was wrong. I turned on the light, which was hanging above my bed, and I was covered with hundreds of little white spiders. I didn’t sleep in my room for a week afterwards. Spiders are my only kryptonite.

My life’s motto is…
    Make fun of everything and most especially yourself.

What would you take into the house and why:
    My Louis Vuitton backpack because it’s like my adopted child that comes everywhere (the uses for it in that house are currently lost on me), Mod Podge for crafting (best way to stay busy and break up the day), and I guess all my crazy printed shirts that would most likely get confiscated.

------------------

Big Brother Over The Top Cast Page - CBS.com
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-29-2016 at 10:43 PM.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: Jason Roy - BB Over The Top 2016

it was a good feeling to turn on the feeds this morning and see him out there smoking. He's just fun to listen to.
    MFWalkoff likes this.
    "Just a little faith and both your feet leave the ground"

I just had to use his photo from when he was on The Bold & The Beautiful

He should cut his hair like that all the time.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

So happy to see Jason again. I've already heard him say "Hookers" .....wondering how long it will be until we hear, "Oh My Lanta."

I hope they don't vote him out right away just because he's a vet. He's pure entertainment most of the time.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

big-brother-top (2).jpg

Here is a newer picture with the purple background like the others you can use if you want.

Thanks -- I think I like the B&B pic better.

Hmph - they didn't have him update his info on his bio page -- it's the same answers as last year.

All that changed is his job title -- he went from "cashier" to "stocker" -- I hope that didn't mean a cut in pay!
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

(My, my -- page 4 for Jason)

I truly enjoy the cleverness of Jason and I certainly support his theory of keeping the mood of the room/house up rather than down.

However, his general approach is what I refer to as put-down humor. I cant go there, don't want to laugh at the expense of others. He reminds me of a young Don Rickles and someday he'll be realizing, "I don't get no respect."

As a foil we have Justin.
    redsox girl and ilja like this.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

I think he's smart, but I agree, I can't take much of his type of humor or when he becomes downright mean. To me those kinds of comments go overboard and create negative vibes in the house.

I also appreciate his insights on the backstage parts of BB, the ones we're allowed to hear.

I'm glad he has a "team" of so-called misfits, just wish he could be more positive.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fan

I like Jason a lot. In the end, he and Whitney seem to have made some crossover relationships. (thinking of the latest deal he made with Alex and Scott)

I understand why some are annoyed with him and the LNJ (I can't defend them rubbing their armpits on people's pillows, that was just gross), but I'm still a fan.
    JustJuls likes this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast