+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Jason Roy - BB Over The Top 2016

Re: Jason Roy - BB Over The Top 2016

His last cigarette was what - five hours ago?
    There he is now having a rather large quesadilla with what looked like Ranch dressing.
    Could be interesting to watch his appetite given his new lack of hand-to-mouth routine.
    He didn't get the lollipops to cover that. Just a patch to feed the chemicals.

Been there, done that.
    Wish him well.
    Hope he can contain the b*tchy.
    Hope he gets hugs of understanding.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

I thought that they could bring cash to have production keep with their confiscated belongings (phones etc.) so that they could have them buy personal items that they might need during the summer?

Jason should have plotted to have Scott or someone destroy his cigarettes like Jen did for Evel Dick. The show replaced ED's stash for him.
    JustJuls likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    ... Jason should have plotted to have Scott or someone destroy his cigarettes like Jen did for Evel Dick. The show replaced ED's stash for him.
    Ah, lookey there, MF, there your avatar goes --showin' off that legal criminal mind again.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

How are they (Jason/BB) going to play this? His quit smoking effort?

I for one would like to support his effort.

Tonight has him in a red cap, in red pants, and with his big ol' red bed sheet in the laundry area. Why?

As TV used to say, "Is this live or is it Memorex?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I thought that they could bring cash to have production keep with their confiscated belongings (phones etc.) so that they could have them buy personal items that they might need during the summer?

Jason should have plotted to have Scott or someone destroy his cigarettes like Jen did for Evel Dick. The show replaced ED's stash for him.
    Except I'm pretty sure BB would have heard them plotting that

No, don't have cash kept by production for personal items. BB provides all the necessities....soap, shampoo, conditioner etc. (which they all complain about) Girls can't even get hair dye unless it comes in their HOH basket. Which doesn't even seem to happen anymore.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Almost two weeks later -- How's he doing?

As a former smoker who is still choosing not to smoke, I think he's doing very well. No spikes, not too many nasties. Still quick and clever, now showing us all a bit of the soul behind the smoke screen.

I'd be fist bumpin'.

Quote Originally Posted by KTinCT View Post
    Almost two weeks later -- How's he doing?

As a former smoker who is still choosing not to smoke, I think he's doing very well. No spikes, not too many nasties. Still quick and clever, now showing us all a bit of the soul behind the smoke screen.

I'd be fist bumpin'.
    I think he's doing AMAZING. I haven't heard him complaining about not having cigarettes. I heard him talking about it once when he was explaining how the patch works, but he wasn't complaining, IMO. Add that to the fact that he's living in a fish bowl with nothing to distract him .... TV, Internet, video games... and he's locked inside a lot of the time and he's surrounded by people who want the end prize as much as he does and - WHEW - he's doing amazing without cigarettes. I hope he keeps it up after the show is over.
    KTinCT likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

I really would like to see what would happen if this guy caught a break in life.
    Punkin and JustJuls like this.

^^
    If I might repeat myself.

He'll do fine. Even if he doesn't win the BIG prize, he's sure to win at least 2nd place because there's no way Kryssie would take 2nd over Jason. And with 2nd place prize being $25,000 and his stipend being another $9,000 or $10,000, Jason's going to do just fine. That's a lot of money for 2 month's work.

Still, I'm with you --- JASON FOR THE WIN!!!!
    KTinCT likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast