+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Morgan Willett - BB Over The Top 2016

Re: Morgan Willett - BB Over The Top 2016

Do the other hgs know they are sisters? I have not gotten the impression that anyone knows they are sisters. Jason and Justin do think they look alike but nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    This is a good question. I heard the sisters tell all the other HGs that they both applied individually and did not know each other had done that but I really dont believe them. I think that was just their "story" to the HGs to prevent them from getting mad at them for being sisters and a power couple.

I dont believe in "coincidences" like this. I am betting they planned it out and knew each other was applying. I am not sure how we would be able to prove it though. We will have to try to catch them talking about it where they give themselves away about it.
    When did this happen? I thought they were still trying to hide the fact they were sisters. Did someone "out" them?

Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble View Post
    When did this happen? I thought they were still trying to hide the fact they were sisters. Did someone "out" them?
    We may have to scratch my post because its possible I had read that in one of her interviews instead of seeing her say that in front of other HGs. I found this interview below and maybe that is where I got that. I originally thought she had said that in front of others but the more I think about it maybe I got that from one of her interviews like this below I found in Hollywood Reporter. Alex is talking below at bottom.

I do think she is lying here in this interview because surely the sisters would have told each other. Especially after one or both of them got accepted. Its probably the first phone call they made was to each other. LOL

"That means I'm going to be targeted first!" We both applied. We applied separately and didn't tell each other. We didn't really know. I've been telling her to apply for years because I'm a huge fan of the show..."
    Last edited by Sticker; 10-04-2016 at 04:22 PM.
    tetrimble likes this.

It has not been outed inside the house that they are sisters
    tetrimble and Sticker like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I see the sisters as a CBS core around which all the other girls circulate. Nobody planned it. It's just the way it turned out so everybody goes with it. The split of the sisters is key.

I see Morgan as Daddy's favorite.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

I like Alex better, but am growing to like Morgan more than I did at first.

When the HGs find out, they will wonder why they didn't guess earlier.
    When Alex wears eye make-up she looks much more like Morgan. She looks somewhat like her even without make-up, imo.

(bump from page 3)

Wait, what's her name? Megan?
    Who is she?

(oops - tonight's very inside joke)
    JustJuls and JosephD like this.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

Quote Originally Posted by KTinCT View Post
    ... I see Morgan as Daddy's favorite.
    And Morgan won.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12