+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Justin Duncan - BB Over The Top 2016

Re: Justin Duncan - BB Over The Top 2016

I really enjoyed Justin the first half of the season he was alot of fun to watch but now i am so over him for the past month this guy turned into oscar the grouch talking all that crap about his alliance members his true colors really came out now hes in a really pissy mood cause he actually needs to win this comp to make the final 3. Its dissapointing how he went from fun to so annoying. With that said I still hope he beats morgan in this comp

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    I really enjoyed Justin the first half of the season he was alot of fun to watch but now i am so over him for the past month this guy turned into oscar the grouch talking all that crap about his alliance members his true colors really came out now hes in a really pissy mood cause he actually needs to win this comp to make the final 3. Its dissapointing how he went from fun to so annoying. With that said I still hope he beats morgan in this comp
    I agree. I do like Morgan but, sadly, I want Justin to beat her solely because of all the plastic-love and Jason-hate I read on other sites. Outside of this game, Morgan is the remaining HG's whose personality I would gravitate the most, but I honestly don't feel she's played that great of a game and I know there are tons of plastic fans who want her to win just to spite Jason.

Justin has been so bitter since Jason won HOH. He's laid in bed most of the day despite the 'no sleeping' rule, then put cotton in his ears when BB kept telling him to get up. Then, when he is actually awake, he's off by himself complaining about how much he can't stand any of the people left in the house and how he's the most deserving to win.

The other day he went on a solo rant in the backyard about how all his friends have died over the years and how he's survived being shot (not sure if that's true since he's never mentioned it till now) and how he lost everything in Hurricane Katrina (could be true, but who knows), and how he had a daughter who died (I felt bad for him hearing that, but again, not sure if it's true or if it's a Johnny Fairplay dead grandma maneuver), and he talked about how since he's been through so much he deserves to win so he can support his family. And all of that sounded awful and if it's true then I really feel bad for the guy. BUT --- none of that makes him entitled to win the game. None of that has anything to do with how well he's played.

On the reverse side, Jason has tried to remind America that Justin was recruited and that he's not a super fan nor even an occasional fan of the show. Jason reminded America not to listen to any hard luck stories we might be hearing on other feeds. He's reminded us how Justin scoffed at the 'paltry' $1,000 weekly stipend (which I did hear Justin do) and how Justin only buys one designer's clothes and that it's nothing for Justin to plop down $300 for a sweater (which I again heard Justin say) and that Justin has his own restaurant business (which we all know about) and how 6 years ago when Justin tried out for MasterChef he was turned down because they said he was overqualified and already too successful in the restaurant industry, and so they wanted to give other unseen talent a chance to thrive (that, he's said as well).

So -- I got to go with Jason since I've heard Justin himself say everything Jason's reminded us of. And besides, Justin's stated in the past that he's a good con man, so how do we know half of his heartfelt story isn't made up? I feel bad for him if he really lost a daughter, but I have to stay focused and remind myself that it has nothing to do with the game. Jason deserves this win.
    KTinCT and MReid like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

He disappointed me big time in that last quarter mile. That aside, I wish him the best in his future as I'm sure many of us do.
    MReid and JosephD like this.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

He was gracious in the end. I wish him all the best as well.
    JustJuls likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234