+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Justin Duncan - BB Over The Top 2016

Re: Justin Duncan - BB Over The Top 2016

As Justin the Have-Not tells us tonight, he doesn't like eating pickles shaped like dicks. When asked about the banana - he has to break it in half and turn it around. He doesn't like eating suggestive things. Kudos, Justin. Kudos for the awareness.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

Actually that sounds kind of immature, bordering on homophobic to me.

...unless he feels the same way about oysters and tacos.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

(a tad Off-Topic)
    I dunno, MF. I believe such stuff is out there. Phobia might be the extreme of awareness since awareness grows.

Years ago, when I was working at an engineering firm, my desk was in the sight line of one of the few other women there. Every Friday she brought a banana as part of her lunch and placed it front and center on her desk. It was normal that men would walk by and exchange a few words any day, all day. But on Fridays some guy would stay and chat for several minutes just before lunch hour. Might be the same guy, might be a different one. Some days she ate that banana, some days she didn’t.

I learned a great deal about engineering while I was there.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

Quote Originally Posted by KTinCT View Post
    (a tad Off-Topic)
    I dunno, MF. I believe such stuff is out there. Phobia might be the extreme of awareness since awareness grows.

Years ago, when I was working at an engineering firm, my desk was in the sight line of one of the few other women there. Every Friday she brought a banana as part of her lunch and placed it front and center on her desk. It was normal that men would walk by and exchange a few words any day, all day. But on Fridays some guy would stay and chat for several minutes just before lunch hour. Might be the same guy, might be a different one. Some days she ate that banana, some days she didn’t.

I learned a great deal about engineering while I was there.
    I think it's just personal preference. I also eat a banana in pieces. Break it off...eat the pieces. I do the same with hot dogs.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

I'm a female and attracted to men....and I don't like looking like I'm performing you know what when I eat a banana
    KTinCT and JosephD like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

OK, here I am again. I’m not obsessed with this guy, promise. But I do find him a fascinating character. As a matter of fact, he has disappointed me a few times in these last few days. And I’ve grown to not especially care for the way he plays “all his girls.”

Then, just now, I was listening to him shmoozhing Shelby, with witness Whitney, in the HOH – making a ‘safe with me’ deal with her. Then he goes to his group, with witness Whitney, and rewinds the conversation for his group, with witness Whitney backing up him (and the strategy) all the way.

This guy has learned how to play the game. A total newbie. In a few weeks. Does he really throw comps or will that be part of his legend for the next month? Is he playing both sides or just being honest everywhere? Is he totally naked or wearing sheep’s clothing? Lately I can’t decide. He seems so casual about it all.

Love it.
    Last edited by KTinCT; 11-05-2016 at 06:50 PM.
    Punkin likes this.

Some time has passed since I last spoke up for this guy.
    Been watchin' him be a player and a friend.

I've decided I like his dark side better than any other's in there.

Okay, I'm back. He's been showing bits and pieces I don't especially support but every time I think about his situation in the BB house I hear Nina Simone singin' that song (originally done by The Animals). First it's the lyrics, but then it's Nina sounding like she could be part of his family.

Don't Let Me be Misunderstood
    Punkin and andee like this.

By the way, I heard yesterday, from Morgan I think it was, that he was recruited when he applied for the Master Chef show.
    Punkin likes this.

I haven't watched in over a week so I'm curious, why has Justin become public enemy #1?
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast