+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: 7/17 BB19 Live Feed Discussion

7/17 BB19 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's Big Brother live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB19 Strategy thread to discuss game moves in greater depth, or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

Day 27

Events likely to happen today:
    • Veto meeting

To find out who the current nominees, have-nots, veto winner, etc, visit the State of Play thread.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Re: 7/17 BB19 Live Feed Discussion

HG up.
    Jason went to HOH room to speak with Alex. Another convo about not trusting Kevin. They felt Kevin was loyal to them but now she sees he is loyal to Paul. Alex says what if we get to the finals and Paul takes Kevin. She wants to take him out b/c what if we get to the end and it is all a hand picked group Paul wanted, we are screwed. They need to wait to get Paul out for 2 weeks.
    Jason: Paul steered this whole thing but wants to look like the hero b/c he is going around telling people the veto shouldn't be used and telling them two another.
    Jason: stop trusting Paul 100%. Alex said some some crazy thing that Paul can't lie because of the friendship bracelet. He can't lie in front of America because he would loose his fan base.
    Christmas still hasn't admitted to Ramses vote. But they know and want to get her out.
    Discussion about the veto again. Jason: he is not going to use it.
    Mike'sgirl, my3boyz and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Girly18 View Post
    HG up.
    Jason went to HOH room to speak with Alex. Another convo about not trusting Kevin. They felt Kevin was loyal to them but now she sees he is loyal to Paul. Alex says what if we get to the finals and Paul takes Kevin. She wants to take him out b/c what if we get to the end and it is all a hand picked group Paul wanted, we are screwed. They need to wait to get Paul out for 2 weeks.
    Jason: Paul steered this whole thing but wants to look like the hero b/c he is going around telling people the veto shouldn't be used and telling them two another.
    Jason: stop trusting Paul 100%. Alex said some some crazy thing that Paul can't lie because of the friendship bracelet. He can't lie in front of America because he would loose his fan base.
    Christmas still hasn't admitted to Ramses vote. But they know and want to get her out.
    Discussion about the veto again. Jason: he is not going to use it.
    As long as Alex does not open her big mouth and tell Paul then we should be good. If she opens her mouth then Paul will try to corner him again. I bet Paul and Kevin will vote to keep Dom. Then blame it on Mark and Jason. He said he want to keep it chaotic so people are not focusing on him. Oh and I heard he tricked them into believing he has an extra week of safety (because supposedly his HOH week did not count). Of course they believe him..SMH

Paul to Jason/Kevin/Raven: Should I just put a diamond on my forehead? Raven seemed to say yes but then feeds switched.
    (I am assuming for snake costume)

I hope Paul and Kevin retire those sketchy votes. Its getting too close.
    I didn't know Paul tricked them about his immunity. If he did that is very clever! If those HG are smart, they would ask DR.

Looks like veto ceremony is starting.

Well the fallout from this ceremony should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Girly18 View Post
    I hope Paul and Kevin retire those sketchy votes. Its getting too close.
    I didn't know Paul tricked them about his immunity. If he did that is very clever! If those HG are smart, they would ask DR.
    How did he trick them?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    How did he trick them?
    He told them that his HOH week did not count as one of his safety weeks.
    JustJuls likes this.
    "Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring --it was peace"--Milan Kundera

Feeds back up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast