+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree417Likes

Thread: BB19 Strategy Discussion Thread

BB19 Strategy Discussion Thread

We have a new HoH! Who should they nominate? Who will they nominate? What do you think the ramifications of the nominations will be? Who will ultimately go home? What is their best possible move? What is their worst possible move? Who is ruining their long-term game?

This is the thread in which to ponder the above questions and discuss any other strategic moves that people are making (or should be making) in greater detail, so the live feed discussions don't get derailed from the moment-to-moment action. Have at it!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: BB19 Strategy Discussion Thread

Well, now that we know Cody wants to backdoor Paul at veto ceremony things will get interesting. Paul has immunity for 3 evictions, one will be used this week. So, I think based on the deals Cody has made with Jason and Alex to protect them, Kevin and Jillian.... either Christmas or Ramses will be evicted this week. It all depends on when Hgs find out Paul is safe. If Cody has time to discuss with his people, then Ramses will probably go up. If he has to choose an alternate to Paul today, then I think he might put Christmas. Interesting, very interesting!
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

I have a question that might have been covered on Sunday's show when I was traveling... How was Ramses picked to take Paul's punishment? Did Paul have to name him? If so, does Ramses know that Paul picked him?
    Count your blessings!

Paul picked a random numbered bottle in the Den to pick who got the curse. Unfortunately they didn't show us on the show that the bottle was Ramses' so only feed watchers know that it's him.

At some point afterward, Ramses confided to Paul that he has the curse, so Paul knows. I'm not sure who else in the house knows, I haven't been following as closely the past few days.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Thank you. I'm glad to know Paul didn't chose to impose it on him intentionally.
    Count your blessings!

Just wondering. If Ramses has to go on the block at some point, would this not be the best week? He could take Christmas off, and everyone would be so grateful including Christmas, they would vote Jillian out. Ramses would be safe and his curse over.

I do hate he has been put in this position. You can tell it is affecting his game. He has to listen to Jillian whine.....while he has to figure out how to deal with his own problem.

Also, if he put himself on the block this week, there's still the chance there won't be an elimination this week because of Megan.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Also, if he put himself on the block this week, there's still the chance there won't be an elimination this week because of Megan.
    I was thinking the same thing about there not being an elimination on Thurs. since Megan left. I would love to see Cody and Jessica get their panties all twisted up. They are so hoping for 2 of the "not so cool" group going.

TPTB already have their elimination and double eliminations planned for the summer, so Megan could definitely throw a wrench into that schedule.

I think they will still have an elimination and later will have someone come back or maybe a new houseguest, how about Victor?
    angelic_one2002 likes this.

Question...does the House know Paul has the THREE immunities?

I mean I realize he showed the Pendant to a few of the HG's but did he disclose everything to everyone?
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35 1234567891011 ... LastLast