+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 138

Thread: All things on the Scott and Jase alliance

  1. #91
    mrcorkles
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pambe
    I don't know if anybody watched Big Brother when it came down to Lisa and Danielle. I think Danielle REALLY deserved to win, she played an AWESOME game but because she lied, manipulated etc. she was a "bad guy." So Lisa who just sat back and didn't do much won. ARG! So if Scott or Jase are in the final with someone who just sat back for the ride I hope that everyone sees who PLAYED the game BETTER.
    I loved Danielle(I bought the DVDs just so I could watch her) and still scream about the ending of BB3!

    Having said that,Danielle and Jason were not as cocky and arrogant as Jase and Scott. They just bug me because they aren't in the least bit humbled,and I don't really think they are playing that smart. They assume that the 4 horses arses are going to be around until the end,and they haven't really made any other connections...hopefully it will be their downfall. This is just MHO,of course.

  2. #92
    aka LAXguy LAGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    I hope so and I hope it starts next week, if they continue like this, most people will switch off.
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    If it looks like these two egotistical turds will go to the end, I will stop watching. They really make me that sick. Scott more than Jase, but still. The only thing that keeps me interested now is the hope that someone is going to wake up and bring them down...
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    I would say that a non-horseman must win HoH this week!!!

    If Lori goes this week and if one of the Jerkmen win the next HOH, then the writing will be on the wall and I probably will switch off. I don't want to sit around and watch while Scott, Jase, and their mis-guided followers pick off the rest of the group.

  3. #93
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain
    Posts
    4,601
    A non4H club did win this week. Okay, he's also wanting to get rid of the girls, but I know that BB will have some comps that favor the others, and I think A/N, Diane, and Will will get their shot at HoH soon.
    "Being famous does not make you a hero." Zeus in Hercules

  4. #94
    Free Yourself! E-Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ypsilanti, Michigan
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    A non4H club did win this week. Okay, he's also wanting to get rid of the girls, but I know that BB will have some comps that favor the others, and I think A/N, Diane, and Will will get their shot at HoH soon.
    I meant this Thursday -- not the current HoH. He's on the side of the horsemen.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

  5. #95
    Free Yourself! E-Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ypsilanti, Michigan
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    I loved Danielle(I bought the DVDs just so I could watch her) and still scream about the ending of BB3!

    Having said that,Danielle and Jason were not as cocky and arrogant as Jase and Scott. They just bug me because they aren't in the least bit humbled,and I don't really think they are playing that smart. They assume that the 4 horses arses are going to be around until the end,and they haven't really made any other connections...hopefully it will be their downfall. This is just MHO,of course.
    One of them has got to go pretty darn quick or they will assume control of the house!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

  6. #96
    Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,690
    They better go really quickly. Preferably in the next week or two.

    Because I can't stand watching them anymore and I can't stand the stupid headbands and I think that they should wake up and see that they don't control the alliances.

  7. #97
    FORT Fogey candor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ashlandia
    Posts
    4,000
    At least Dr. Will and Danielle had a reason to be cocky. They were smarter than everyone else.
    Jase and Scott are just morons who don't have a clue that they don't have a clue.
    They're the kind of beer-swilling, woo-shouting guys I loathed in college. I can sooo relate to Will's contempt, because he has probably been bullied by self-important jerks like them his whole life.
    "Totalitarianism demands, in fact, the continuous alteration of the past, and in the long run probably demands a disbelief in the very existence of objective truth." George Orwell

  8. #98
    Salty waywyrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    25,841
    They're the kind of beer-swilling, woo-shouting guys I loathed in college.
    Woo-shouting! That's hilarious...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

  9. #99
    Free Yourself! E-Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ypsilanti, Michigan
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by candor
    I can sooo relate to Will's contempt, because he has probably been bullied by self-important jerks like them his whole life.

    You mean this season's Will? Yes, I didn't like that he was picked on. So what if he hit a bad egg? It could of happened to anyone. Jase & Scott are just a bunch of bullies!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

  10. #100
    Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,690
    They really are. It's not like Will aimed for the bad egg.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.