+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Something obscene about a man named Scott Long posing for Playgirl.

Wonder if he lives up to his name. Off in search of the internet......
    I have seen those pics and some borad confirms that it's him (and I read somewhere that he admit it on Entertainment Tonight....I may be wrong). Can't really say that he lives up to his name.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    After you see his pic,you'll have a sudden urge to clean your ears...

ACK.... Napoleon syndrome takes on a whole new meaning. He's a cocky bastard because he doesnt have a cocky bastard. *sigh*

I'm holding out hope for the poor thing that he has some impressive growth potential when he's actually into the deed.

But I still don't like him.

I'm not liking him at all. Too vain.

I can't stand anyone who pulls the, I can't lose to a girl thing.

That turned me off to him right away.

I may have to agree with Julie Chen on this one, although I can't agree with some of her fashion decisions.

Clipse
    When he looked over at Karen on the treadmill and had this huge grin on his face I was laughing so hard. I think he is hilarious and will add a lot to this show. I am rooting for the "alpha males" right now, seem to be the ones who will bring the humor to the show. But I am also cheering for Lori, Will and Karen.

Well, I'm guessing that Holly-wood will bring more humor to the show than this tool. Then again, stupidity gets tiring.

Also, at least a few of these so-called "alpha males" are a bit light in the loafers. I prefer to call them "The Blowdryer Squad".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

mrcorkles
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    When he looked over at Karen on the treadmill and had this huge grin on his face I was laughing so hard. I think he is hilarious and will add a lot to this show. I am rooting for the "alpha males" right now, seem to be the ones who will bring the humor to the show. But I am also cheering for Lori, Will and Karen.
    YOU are cheering for Will? I don't believe it!

Qboots
    Maybe it's the Vancouver water.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by weezerette
    I can't stand anyone who pulls the, I can't lose to a girl thing.
    I could understand him feeling that way, being the biggest HG in the house and then lose to Karen who's smaller. Still that was pretty low of him to say such a thing.

Clipse
    You know I am kidding around with you all the time...right? Will seems to be one who will be entertaining in the house and I can't wait him for to drop the "bombshell" while they are eating dinner. I am pretty sure they have him pegged already.

But to bring it back on topic to Scott and him saying the "losing to a girl" thing. Every competitive guy feels they can't lose to a girl. Its just the way it is. I was playing sumo wrestling once and hit a female Doctor so hard that she hit her head and had to be taken to the hosptial...ok that never happened to me, but I go all out when playing sports against girls because I don't want to lose.

+ Reply to Thread