+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 9/02 Show Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/02 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Memphis may have just stepped up his game at the right time. He is ensuring that Renny leaves. Keesha will most likely take him over Dan or Jerry even if she finds out about the other F2 deals. Jerry would probably take Keesha first, Memphis second. He still hates Dan more than any other HG. Dan will take Memphis over both Keesha or Jerry because Memphis is Dan's only chance at the money.

Right now, Memphis is actually in a pretty good position. The worst case scenario for Memphis is Dan winning HOH and Jerry winning POV on Thursday. Any other scenario, and Memphis is most likely making F2.

I think the only current person in the jury that Memphis had a final two with is Michelle and I am not sure he had one with her. I think it was a final 4 thing.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fanatic

Tonight's show really made Jerry look like the buffoon he is: 1) Fell into the pool 2) Trusted Memphis & 3) Said Renny couldn't win, when I thinki, had she made final 2, she'd have won no matter wo she was up against. I'm not a big fan of Renny but it's too bad she's leaving before Jerry (If it goes down that way.)

Thanks to BB for the "bouncing Keesha" segment, that was really enjoyable!

I hate all of them, especially Dan. Most annoying nerd ever. I just wanna wipe that grin of Memphis' mug...he's the kind of chump that cheated his way through high school copying papers.

I'm absolutely devastated.

I don't think there's any chance Renny will survive. She's for sure to be voted off by the freakin' Renegades. Ugh, I'm sick of all of them. I've made a total 180 on Memphis and Dan, both of whom I really liked before. But now I can't stand them. I've hated Jerry since the beginning, and it pains me that he will last longer than Renny. And that leaves Keesha... who I will be rooting for after Renny leaves since she's the only one I find remotely likable. I'm always on and off on that girl.

Well, Renny made it so much farther than I thought, so at least I have that to be happy about. But it's still not as good as her winning.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Am I the only one who thought the Veto Comp props looked like they were borrowed from The Price is Right? They have this one game that uses the stands like those that had the names!!

I hate to see Renny go too, but it is a smart move on Dan/Memphis' part to see that she would win if she was in the final 2. I think its nothing more than that, and they should explain that to her before she goes, she'll be mad at first Im sure, but she'd get over it before the jury vote.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield
    FORT 2015 Yearbook Title:The FoRT's Best Little Sister And Social Media Mogul

Keesha sounds like an old lady. She also makes a lot of stinkface

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3187105;
    Memphis may have just stepped up his game at the right time. He is ensuring that Renny leaves. Keesha will most likely take him over Dan or Jerry even if she finds out about the other F2 deals. Jerry would probably take Keesha first, Memphis second. He still hates Dan more than any other HG. Dan will take Memphis over both Keesha or Jerry because Memphis is Dan's only chance at the money.

Right now, Memphis is actually in a pretty good position. The worst case scenario for Memphis is Dan winning HOH and Jerry winning POV on Thursday. Any other scenario, and Memphis is most likely making F2.

AGreed, Memphis' game has been understated but very well played - I pegged him when Julie was interviewing Brian and Julie asked him who he thought could/would win and he said Memphis - so I've had my eye on him.....

I want Keesha HOH, with either of the boys winning POV - Jerry must leave next.....

This F3 will make me happy with any of them winning.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I can't wait to see what outfit Renny will wear tomorrow for her grand exit. I will miss her the most. She did very well though and should be proud of the way she played the game. Even though I like Keesha, I would rather see her go only because her voice grates on my last nerve.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3188081;
    I can't wait to see what outfit Renny will wear tomorrow for her grand exit. I will miss her the most. She did very well though and should be proud of the way she played the game. Even though I like Keesha, I would rather see her go only because her voice grates on my last nerve.
    I am expecting (hoping for) something spectacular! While Dan is my favorite, I am really going to miss Renny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567