+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: What does or did the six finger vote mean??

  1. #1
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    198

    What does or did the six finger vote mean??

    I never caught what the six finger vote meant.
    Can anyone explain it to me?

  2. #2
    geekgirl
    Guest
    Hi,

    The six finger plan meant that Nakomis would nominate two members of her own alliance for eviction. (Diane and Marvin) then they all pick their allies to play for POV. This way whoever won the veto could take one of the decoys off the block and Nak could put up Jase in their place.

    Funny to watch the show now and remember that they actually HAD an alliance big enough to use 6 people together for one goal.

  3. #3
    Keep on rockin' ! edgeover17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Funny to watch the show now and remember that they actually HAD an alliance big enough to use 6 people together for one goal.
    I don't know that they really had a true alliance so much as they were just all in agreement that they wanted rid of Jase. Nothing will turn foes into friends as quickly as a common enemy.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

  4. #4
    HoosierDaddy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    The six finger plan meant that Nakomis would nominate two members of her own alliance for eviction. (Diane and Marvin) then they all pick their allies to play for POV. This way whoever won the veto could take one of the decoys off the block and Nak could put up Jase in their place.

    Yeah but what does that have to do with Six Fingers ?

  5. #5
    Qboots
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
    Yeah but what does that have to do with Six Fingers ?
    I assume she must have been using her fingers to explain the plan to the others. "Now this finger is the HOH, these 2 are the two nominees, and these 3 are the people we'll pick for the POV competition."

  6. #6
    HoosierDaddy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I assume she must have been using her fingers to explain the plan to the others. "Now this finger is the HOH, these 2 are the two nominees, and these 3 are the people we'll pick for the POV competition."

    She must have six fingers then, eh ? :phhht

  7. #7
    Qboots
    Guest
    Actually, I'm pretty sure she has 10. More than enough to explain the plan.

  8. #8
    geekgirl
    Guest
    You could be on to something there Qboots

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.