+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By TheIrishEyes
  • 2 Post By JustJuls
  • 1 Post By MFWalkoff

Thread: BB14 - Possible Upcoming Twists - speculation

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

BB14 - Possible Upcoming Twists - speculation

OK, so there's all this talk about if and when the coaches are entering the comp to play as houseguests and not coaches. The main reasons people think this are (1) the keyslots next to the coach pictures and (2) the numbers/weeks don't add up right unless more players enter.

The more I think about it... I think they are not coming in as players.

I could totally see AG doing the keyslot thing to feed the paranoia and drama. Obviously someone would start to wonder if the coaches were going to play, so putting keyslots is something to spur that on.

After this week's twist with the coaches comp, raising the stakes to an option of a trade, my "current" theory is that the coaches comp will change every week with what's on the line. I think CBS definitely wants to switch up the teams somehow, at some point, so I think it's more likely that someone will come back in the game. (of course, the expulsion doesn't help that cause there may only be 2 HGs to choose from). But I also think there will be a twist when a trade is forced - ie, you don't have an option to trade a player, you HAVE to trade a player.

I also don't think AG wants to lose all these coaches, they brought ratings before and will again. So let's make sure they stay in the house for the entire summer. How about, when their last houseguest leaves, they get to pick a remaining player from another coach's team? Maybe the other 3 coaches have a comp and the loser's team is who they get to choose from.

Etc etc. That just seems to me to be a more feasible scenario, because once you bring the coaches in the game, the big twist is pretty much over. But if you change up the stakes from the coaches comp every week, it can really change the game every single week, and keep even more paranoia floating around about what might be the next twist.

But then, what do I know. Just my thoughts at the moment.
    Allie likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: BB14 - Possible Upcoming Twists - speculation

I posted yesterday my thought about at some point, probably when its down to 8 houseguests that they would switch up the teams altogether, like a random draw. Every coach would get two players again, no matter if they were down to one or none.
    Allie and TheIrishEyes like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I was thinking that possibly if a coach's team is completely eliminated, then that coach comes back in the game. How awesome would that be? They are so sure that if they get rid of Danielle, that Dan would be gone. But if he came into the game instead, that would really cause a big stir in the house. That would explain the keyholes and put more people in the game, but not all at once. Perhaps they would only do this with the first coach, perhaps the first 2, etc. But BB wouldn't tell them if a second coach gets to come in if their team is eliminated until it happens, then they would find out if they go in the game, or out of the house.

I just dont see them switching players around many more times. I cant think of how they would award the coaches award money. Who's to say that Frank stays the entire game on Boogie's team and then right before they end, they switch it up and he ends up with Brit. If Frank wins, Brit wins the money for only coaching him two weeks?

I think it kinda sucks that they sold us short by only putting 12 in. We've only had one live eviction and we're already close to jury. I think they had some good ideas for twists, but I think they completed bombed and execution.

I agree that there's probably only one trade, maybe two. But I think they REALLY want a trade to happen, that's why I think there will be another coaches comp where it somehow forces a trade. Or maybe they do a completely new draft, with the pick order going in the order they finish the comp.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Didn't Julie say on the first show that when a coach's players are all gone the coach is out of the game?
    Count your blessings!

I'm not sure that she explained the rules in that much detail. I'm not sure anyone from the show has officially set down the rules publicly. I honestly think they wanted the freedom to make it up as they go along.
    TheIrishEyes likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

well, if a coach doesnt have players then there is noone to coach and therefore they need to bounce.

but then there is this new power where you can take/trade players in order to stay longer

i still dont like the fact that BB can no longer produce a show with new players, some data they're looking at keeps telling producers that they MUST bring back previous players... its not right, all it does is interfere with folks chances to play the game... these "veterans" for the most part were able to play the game w/o obstruction

perfect example, whatsherface was tossed out of the game by dan, people that have pulled knives out on people, dunked toothbrushes in toilets, and said screw the rules have lasted longer in the game

my personal opinion is that this cast sucks... glass house is a stupider show, but i find the cast to be more fascinating, BB14 with GH cast and no rehashed players might have been good

Maybe if a coach's team were eliminated, they will still let them stay and play in the coach's comp. And if they win they can just flat out steal a player from someone else.

tweet this evening from Julie Chen:

Hey #BB14 fans! I'm announcing a BIG game-changing twist on 2nite’s LIVE show. Who do you think is going home? See you at 9pm

+ Reply to Thread