View Poll Results: Who do you want to see win?

Voters
243. This poll is closed
  • Adam

17 7.00%
  • Porsche

28 11.52%
  • Rachel

198 81.48%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Final 3 - Who are you rooting for?

Re: Final 3 - Who are you rooting for?

ABP - anyone but Porche.
    marybethp and Juls2 like this.
    I love TAR!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I'm with RoyaltyBuff. I don't want Porsche in F2 at all. Rachel's still a loon but at least she tries. I'd like to see her win but then go away. Never to be seen on BB again and take her feeee-onnnnn-say with her. Adam may have floated in some eyes but I think he did what he could with the hand he was dealt. Got him this far. So if he wins I'm not completely disappointed. But in no way does Porsche deserve to be there. She had NO clue how to play a social game and she was a lazy load. So definitely not Porsche.

I voted for Adam. I have never gotten over my dislike for Rachel. She is vile and I'll never pull for her (unless maybe she was up against Kalia or Shelly)... I hope I never see her again.

I hated Porsche right off the bat. She definitely got an easy ride and, ironically, wouldn't even be there if it wasn't for those two "integrity" players.

The thing that I started to like about Porsche late in the game is that she refuses to be "beaten". Rachel, Kalia, Dani, Jeff, Brendon, & Shelly all reacted in anger and wallowed in self-pity when they were put on the block or on slop but she just took it and dealt with it. She wouldn't give the person who put her there the satisfaction of reacting to them. I respect that quality in a competitor.

My girlfriend also disliked her and we were both watching one episode and she said, "I'm kinda starting to like her. She has spirit." and at that same moment I was thinking to myself, "Wow, she is a gamer!". I don't really want her to win but I think she understands the spirit of competition more than most of the others and deserves more credit that most of you guys give her. So she is my #2.

...guess I better go put my asbestos underwear on, 'cause my ass is about to be flamed!
    Lightfoot and Endit like this.

Rachellll 100% or i should say 1 million percent Shockerrr!!
    JustJuls and Debbie8863 like this.

Rachel.......she's played the best game, esp. after Brandon left. Gooooooooooo Rachel!!!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

#1 Choice - Rachel ... #2 Choice - Adam .... #3 Choice - ABP (Anyone But Porsche)
    sparklete likes this.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I don't see an "improved" Rachel, I see Rachel who was briefly tempered by having Jordan for a partner instead of Brendon. But she still can't play the game by herself. She still needs someone else constantly boosting her, holding her hand and laughing at her lame jokes.

Her goodbye messages are all you have to look at to see that it's the same old vain, petty, insane, attention-whore Rachel in there.
    You are right I think MF Walkoff! I was surprised to wake up this morning and see Rachel and Porsche trashing Jeff/Jordan, and Rachel going on and on about who couldn't beat Brendon. I think she believes that when we voted Brendon back in it was because we loved them. It was because we wanted the vets to work together to get Dani out for me.

I don't like the Rachel I'm seeing one bit. Her goodbye messages are brutal, but then she know the people voting won't see them until it's too late. I wish they would allow the jury to see the diary room messages so they can make informed decisions, but of course that won't happen.
    Last edited by bearwme1; 09-09-2011 at 05:06 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I don't see an "improved" Rachel, I see Rachel who was briefly tempered by having Jordan for a partner instead of Brendon. But she still can't play the game by herself. She still needs someone else constantly boosting her, holding her hand and laughing at her lame jokes.

Her goodbye messages are all you have to look at to see that it's the same old vain, petty, insane, attention-whore Rachel in there.
    I couldn't agree more. Rachel never changed. She just changed her game play somewhat when she needed to. Both Jordan and Rachel did what they had to do because they only really had each other. I can't believe anyone believes these two will actually be friends outside the BB house. Jordan can barely stand her. Jordan's gone now and the old Rachel is back, nastier than ever, still playing her game, trashing people that she acted like she was so fond of as recently as a couple of days ago. She's still that ridiculous 27 y.o. toddler that cried in the bushes when things didn't go her way, and yet, can't see herself in somebody else having the same meltdown.

I can't wait to see the last of really-needs-her-own-category-at-the-CDC Rachel.
    Lightfoot and Endit like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I'm hoping for a Rachel win. She's the only one who's won the comps and those are the people I like to see win. If Adam or Porsche win, it'll be a blah ending to the season - their total wins don't equal Rachel's.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Adam. But then, I've wanted him to win since day one.
    scoot13 likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast