+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8/14 BB 16: Live Show/Eviction Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

8/14 BB 16: Live Show/Eviction Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

PLEASE BE AWARE FOOTBALL MAY INTERRUPT BIG BROTHER - CHECK YOU LOCAL LISTINGS

LIVE FEED FREE ZONE

This is the show discussion thread for those who do not want to read possible spoilers derived from the LIVE FEEDS.

For those who wish to post about the show with the LIVE FEEDS in mind, there is a show thread in the LIVE FEED sub-forum.

Tonight is the Live Show with eviction and, hopefully, some of the HOH competition(s).
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-21-2014 at 08:43 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

Re: 8/14 BB 16: Live Show/Eviction Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Fairly predictable that Nicole was going to be evicted. At least she has a shot at rejoining the game next week.

Also, I'm so glad this is the last week of the Battle of the Block. It really should've ended on Double Eviction night as is a bit tight to execute at this point in the game. In fact, being on the block initially would argualy be a good thing this week, as you have ample opportunity to get off it.

I wonder the house will now form a pact to get Frankie dethroned, as everyone still seems to be very mad at him.

+ Reply to Thread