+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: 8/10 BB 16: Show Discussion

Re: 8/10 BB 16: Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    But, seriously, I never even heard of Ariana Grande before Frankie mentioned her. Is she like one of those tween sensation singers who is/was featured on some kid's show or channel or does she just appeal to tweens and maybe some teens?

Seriously, has anyone in this forum heard of her? Or did I just cross the Uncool Threshold?
    Nope, I had never heard of her at all.

BUT seriously, the HG's must not have been paying attention at all to Frankie when he was screaming that this was for his family etc etc

I think they were all looking at Caleb thinking how shocked he must have been that Frankie pulled this off all by himself.

So (as I don't have the live feeds) does anyone know if Frankie has told the HG's who his sister is?
    KAREN

You can read Saturday's live feed thread for that answer, but please don't speculate about it here.
    momrek06 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I never heard of Ariana Grande before the BB season began. I think one has to be well under the age of 18 to know who she is, which excludes all of the house guests. Who in that house would be interested in watching a teenie bopper on TV? Frankie seems to think Ariana's a much greater star than she really is and he's riding her coattails on her "fame".
    Kocky_Kamikaze and beerbelly like this.

not sure if this is the right place to post this, correct me if I am wrong..Read on another site that production offered Caleb money on the sly to not sit out the bob..he said no. So then they had to rig the comp.so it could be played by one player.. halfway thru he wanted back in cause Frankie was doing too good and production said No. they also told Frankie to out himself. This came from a crew member.

It is an unproven rumor, so we should give it that kind of weight. Caleb made the statement he rehearsed and that was that.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

The only reason I know who Frankie's sister is, is because I have a 7 year old. I hear her songs when we listen to the Disney Radio Channel on Sirius when we're in the car. I've also seen her on some awards shows.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and beerbelly like this.

Never even heard of her until now. I can't wait to see when he says "Arianne Grande is my sister!" and everyone is like "I have a sister too...good for you".
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Coco46 like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    Never even heard of her until now. I can't wait to see when he says "Arianne Grande is my sister!" and everyone is like "I have a sister too...good for you".
    I could see that, too! Especially from Donny! LOL!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123