+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By redsox girl

Thread: 8/7 BB 16: Live Show with Double Eviction **West Coast Spoilers**

8/7 BB 16: Live Show with Double Eviction **West Coast Spoilers**

PLEASE BE AWARE FOOTBALL MAY INTERRUPT BIG BROTHER - CHECK YOU LOCAL LISTINGS

LIVE FEED FREE ZONE

This is the show discussion thread for those who do not want to read possible spoilers derived from the LIVE FEEDS.

For those who wish to post about the show with the LIVE FEEDS in mind, there is a show thread in the LIVE FEED sub-forum.

Tonight is the Live Show with eviction and, hopefully, some of the HOH competition(s). This is a Double Eviction Live show.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-14-2014 at 09:31 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 8/7 BB 16: Live Show with Double Eviction **West Coast Spoilers**

So, Donny and Hayden are put up for eviction after the house (minus Hayden, Nicole and Donny) flips and votes out Jocasta. Jocasta, as always, is upbeat despite the eviction. She tells Julie she didn't do any conspiring because she promised her mother she would not lie. She promised her pastor she would not lose herself and her convictions. Julie tells Jacosta she is the first jury member and one of the jury members might wind up back in the BB house.
    Inside the house Hayden, Nicole and Donny look at one another in disbelief regarding the eviction of Jocasta. Zach is a complete tool. Loud, obnoxious and entitled. Derrick, Frankie and Cody look smug. Christine looks like a cackling newly born buzzard. Caleb is using his eyes to make love to his left pec. Victoria has moths coming out of her ears while the sound of crickets reverberate inside her empty cranium.
    And I am really, really very mad at this foul turn of events.

But there is hope, for head of household is next. Okay, there really isn't much hope if you are rooting for Donny, Hayden or Nicole. But, you know, I have to at least pretend.
    Thor and bachelorwatcher like this.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

FORT Fogey

Did the producers not let Nicole play the game? Is that why Jocasta was evicted? I've read about producers spending hours in the Diary Room talking houseguests into evicting houseguests that producers want evicted. If Zach had been evicted, Big Brother would have been a game... a competition. I would like to stop watching this season, but I'd like to see the jury house. What day would that segment be on?

What game? Nicole was the HOH when Jocasta was evicted and not eligible to play the next HOH that Caleb won.

The boys in the house flipped and didn't tell Nicole so she was as blindsided as Jocasta when the vote came down.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    What game? Nicole was the HOH when Jocasta was evicted and not eligible to play the next HOH that Caleb won.

The boys in the house flipped and didn't tell Nicole so she was as blindsided as Jocasta when the vote came down.
    I'm talking about the Big Brother game. I think the producers are manipulating the game and influencing houseguests behind the scenes.

Oh, of course. Wouldn't it be great if we could hear the questions/answers in the DR rather than just the statements or cute bits prompted by the producers?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Oh, of course. Wouldn't it be great if we could hear the questions/answers in the DR rather than just the statements or cute bits prompted by the producers?
    It would be interesting to hear what is said when producers supposedly pressure houseguests to keep houseguests that are producer's favorites. I read that in past seasons, when houseguests walk out of the Diary Room and start talking about certain things producers said, the live feed was cut off. I guess the same thing must be going on this season. I still think that a real competition would be interesting... instead of the Detonators, or whatever they call themselves, evicting the outsiders one by one.
    Last edited by bachelorwatcher; 08-09-2014 at 05:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread