+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 7/17 BB 16 Live Show/Eviction ** West Coast Spoilers**

7/17 BB 16 Live Show/Eviction ** West Coast Spoilers**

LIVE FEED FREE ZONE

This is the show discussion thread for those who do not want to read possible spoilers derived from the LIVE FEEDS.

For those who wish to post about the show with the LIVE FEEDS in mind, there is a show thread in the LIVE FEED sub-forum.

Tonight is the Live Show with eviction and, hopefully, some of the HOH competition(s).

The threads will reopen after the show airs on the west coast.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-24-2014 at 09:29 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 7/17 BB 16 Live Show/Eviction ** West Coast Spoilers**

what a bunch of sheep.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

As for Amber hope she enjoys life with her stalker.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

How sad that all of them behaved so poorly upon Devins eviction. Grow up. None of you can claim to be any better than Devin. A preacher has no business being so hateful. Everyone (other than Donny and Jocasta) that I'm aware of) has schemed, been nasty, said nasty things, done nasty things, gossiped and behaved disrespectfully towards other houseguests. Perhaps a bit more subtly than Devin, but none the less, no better. JMO.
    Last edited by redsox girl; 07-17-2014 at 10:48 PM.

I want Brittany and Jocasta to win or Donny and Hayden pleeeeassse
    redsox girl likes this.
    “Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”- Albert Camus

go Donny and Hayden
    redsox girl likes this.

Enjoyed the trip home to visit Donnys family. His parents are so unimpressed with BB. I love it. We get to see his girlfriend Christine. Assures us that should Donny win, he'll come back home going right back to being himself.

Rooting for Hayden and Donny or Jocasta and Brittany. On the other hand, would winning HOH possibly bite any of them? This new twist thing kind of throws me as to whether or not winning/losing HOH in one day is a good twist.

I have to admit the celebration after Devin left was indeed childish. I haven't seen that behavior since the season Kaysar was on and he was put in a revolving door (which he did earn - he shouldn't known better that he was a MASSIVE target returning to the house). Talk about a house divided then...

Personally I'm rooting for Donnie and Jocasta right now based on what I've seen on and off feeds. To me anyway, they remember that this is a game and that you should respect people first, then play the game (and yes, you can do both and win - something I think many MANY folks have forgotten on this show).

It's one thing to scheme but to treat folks poorly in the process to win is honestly not a true win in my books. One of the reasons why I like Will and Dan's wins is that both of them yes schemed, but understood it was a game and overall treated their fellow contestants with respect - not necessarily niceness but respect. In Dan's case, that overall respect was CLEARLY the reason he made it again to the final two, and I think had Ian not been his opponent in the final two may have won the thing again (but he did lose to a better contestant).

The other thing I did like was the twist on that egg challenge - but BOY didn't CBS have to mute the sound a lot didn't they? I had to check to see if I pressed my mute button by mistake at one point they got so foulmouthed.
    redsox girl likes this.

FORT Fogey

The episode seemed fake. Did the producers tell the houseguests to pretend that they might evict Caleb... for the sake of conflict on a TV show? Was it manufactured drama?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast