+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Caleb Reynolds - BB16

Re: Caleb Reynolds - BB16

Without Amber to stalk or pig killing videos to surface, Caleb fell right off the radar on this forum even though he still wins for most entries about an individual player. I remain curious about the fashion choice of that blue scarf tied around his head. What look is he going for? Cher circa 1978? How many alliances ago was The Bomb Squad up and running? I don't even remember who was originally in it besides Devin. Caleb swears allegiance to it every chance he gets but I think he might be talking to himself if he calls a team meeting.
    Punkin and Tmull2013 like this.

FORT Regular

AWfielder I always love your post!! You have great insight and I can tell your a huge
    BB fan. I still have to say Caleb creeps me out and I am glad I don't have to be in
    the house with him. He has a story for everything.
    BTW, loved the comment re: blue scarf being Cher circa 1978!!!
    LOL that brought back some crazy memories.

I liked Caleb, I liked the interview with his parents and how they showed clips of him being silly
    atlMD likes this.

You get around the obsessive part of his brain and his quirks are quite entertaining.
    karna68 and ilja like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I did like the little video clip of his parents BUT did the Dad have to SPIT???

Was that a joke? Because it was gross.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I did like the little video clip of his parents BUT did the Dad have to SPIT???

Was that a joke? Because it was gross.
    It's a bad habit some folks around these parts have. I hate it and haven't seen my son do it for a few years but he used to do it all the time.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Fanatic

As far as I'm concerned I'm really offended by this guy.

Caleb is as dumb as a post for dumping Frankie in favor of his two fraternity brothers who turned on him on a dime. Teaming with Frankie the way Derrick teamed with Cody was his only chance of furthering his game. It wasn't very difficult math even for a Beastmode Cowboy. What is the endgame of a three person alliance when there will only be two left at the end? Could Caleb really have been that obtuse not to see he was the third wheel and once the boys used him to lose his only hope Frankie he'd be next to hit that dusty trail?

Quote Originally Posted by AWfielder View Post
    Caleb is as dumb as a post for dumping Frankie in favor of his two fraternity brothers who turned on him on a dime. Teaming with Frankie the way Derrick teamed with Cody was his only chance of furthering his game. It wasn't very difficult math even for a Beastmode Cowboy. What is the endgame of a three person alliance when there will only be two left at the end? Could Caleb really have been that obtuse not to see he was the third wheel and once the boys used him to lose his only hope Frankie he'd be next to hit that dusty trail?
    Yes.

Caleb was all about 'loyalty and how well you play the game.' He was loyal to a fault (throwing comps.... volunteering to go on the block and eat slop). And his visible game play was second only to Frankie's, therefore Frankie was a threat. Cody's game was blah and Caleb saw that. What he didn't see was all those little sidebars Cody and Derrick were having, and Derrick's stealth mode game play that far surpassed whatever Caleb did in public. And so, I think Caleb genuinely believed that if it wasn't himself choosing the final two, that whoever was in that position, would choose to take him based upon that criteria.
    AWfielder likes this.
    What if there were no hypothetical questions?

The best Caleb moment was when he made Frankie play for the Veto all by himself (too bad the little s*** won)
    Last edited by waywyrd; Yesterday at 06:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678