+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Caleb Reynolds - BB16

Re: Caleb Reynolds - BB16

Caleb's dad and brother try to defend him on TMZ today...did they do more harm than good?

'Big Brother' Castmember Family Comes to His Defense ... He's Not Racist!!! - TMZ.com
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

It's really hard for me to condemn this kid. He said some pretty scumbag stuff, but I can't help but feel like it was a very isolated incident and he may not even be aware of the controversy surrounding it. I just don't think he's had a lot of real life experience, which is shocking because he has miltary experience, but his story about his time with the miltary doesn't make a ton of sense either. I feel like he is a spoiled kid and threw a fit about going to wanting to get deployed, then did and it wasn't for him so somehow copped out. I don't know. I'm very torn with this guy.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

I thought he'd be a Willie Hantz but instead he's a Danielle Murphree.
    Punkin and Jahim like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Calling Obama a Muslim monkey? And that's not offensive? Or rather, he didn't know it was offensive? Wow... and he was a prison guard in Iraq...I can imagine the job he did at that. He must have had black comrades in arms...and even Muslim ones...even black Muslim ones...
    And he's one of the loons who thinks Obama's a Muslim. A pro-choice Muslim no less...
    candor and AWfielder like this.

It is offensive. It's, I guess, a choice of whether you are going to look at this instance as just the one time posting from two years ago and keep it in mind of what may be (or may not) to come, or if you are going to judge and condemn him for it going forward and get yourself upset every time he's on TV. I'm going to try to let it go and let someone else who has never made a mistake or said something wrong go ahead and denounce him.
    Monte71 and mesachick like this.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Well, now we know he is blind love obsessed at the Danielle Murphree level, and takes pleasure in killing animals. Not hunting, just killing.

Where did you read that Punkin. I can forgive people for many things, but not those that take joy in killing animals.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I have the feeds, but didn't hear that myself. It was reported by more than one LF poster on another site. Sick, huh?

Actually, I should have posted that on Caleb's "Live Feed" thread since it's information from the feeds.

It's not a feeds thing, it was discovered before the season started. There was a YouTube video that reportedly showed him and some friends killing an animal (coyote?) with a stick. It was taken down soon after everyone found it.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

It was a pig Caleb killed with a stick in the video. Considering how "intelligent" pigs are supposed to be, it was especially cruel. I can not even imagine beating any animal, much less to death. Sicko.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast