+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Derrick Levasseur - BB16

Re: Derrick Levasseur - BB16

I'm about as far away from the NRA as one can get but from the first night, there's something about this guy I liked. He seemed kind of genuine even though his strategy is to keep his profession on the down low. Smart move as identifying as a police officer would make him Public Enemy #1 in the BB house and a walking target for the block. I wonder how long this year's twist will last? They generally go about three weeks before reverting back to the usual format.
    Tmull2013 likes this.

FORT Regular

I just have to be honest here, I'm not sure how I feel about Derrick. He has some
    great qualities but, a few faults I'm not sure I can overlook. First thing that comes
    to my mind is an NRA nut. I live in the deep south and they call my house atl east
    once a week and never take NO for an answer.
    I'm gonna try my best to not place judgment until later but, I think he has to go.
    Punkin and tapper01 like this.

I mean really, how does "NRA Nut" come up other than when tapper first mentions it in the thread? I never saw anything about him being pro-gun honestly. But even if he did, we should remember he is a police officer, and he's probably someone who feels like he is defending the people and would like more people to feel they can defend themselves with in the law, and the laws here say we have the right to bear arms to defend our home. I may personally disagree with a lot of the gun stuff, but that doesn't make him a bad person because he thinks differently. Looking at him in-game context, I think he's doing a great job of allowing things to happen but doing what he can to control what is reflected on him. This Head of Household situation is very interesting and I'm very excited to see what he'll do.
    Monte71 and AWfielder like this.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

I think he seems like the most genuine one of the whole bunch outside of the Parks and Rec cover which was a little weak. Lucky for him no one seems interested enough to ask him to elaborate about his job. Just noticed that everybody in the banner is wearing a hat but can't get over Brittany and the ear muffs. Is it that chilly in July in North Hollywood?
    Tmull2013 likes this.

I think the earmuffs come from the cold room. She could have just put them on for giggles. Who knows.
    AWfielder likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I'm banking on Derrick to walk away with the $500,000 but he sure isn't generating much heat on this forum. If number of posts were an indicator of the eventual winner, Caleb's going to be able to buy himself a new pickup, RV, and a whole bunch of guns to put into each.
    MReid and Tmull2013 like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I liked Derrick pre-show and thought he'd be really good at this game. And he is. I would like him much more if he had chosen to work with Donny, then he'd be in my F3. Since he is targetting Donny, I hope he goes home way before the finals. My ultimate F2 would be Donny and Derrick and I'd be happy with either winning.
    MReid likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I was just reading back over his bio---fear of heights---good thing he didn't have to do the wedding cake climb!
    MReid likes this.

It could easily be Derrick and Donny in the final two. While I don't completely buy Donny's aw shucks persona, you have to admire his expert social game, strength in competitions (especially that bizarre human dice POV which ousted Devin), and ability to exert major influence while appearing to be just along for the ride. If that is the case, my boy Derrick has some issues taking the top slot as Donny will be the favorite among any HG's who land in jury. In continuing to play his way into September, Derrick would be smart to realize this and figure out the delicate way to send Donny into jury without any blood on his hands. Now that will take finesse. I'm also looking forward to seeing who Derrick decides he'd like to take all the way and I'm guessing Cody will be his first choice to face the jury with.
    Tmull2013 likes this.

I bet a lot of us would agree that Derrick is the man to beat for the $500,000. I just can't believe his last entry was mine from 5 weeks ago! Is he the BB winner who just bores everyone with his inevitable march towards the big prize and confident game play? It's all strategic, psychological, and well managed alliance building among the fraternity he's been President of all summer. What happened to the girls in BB16? Where is a Rachel or Janelle to carry the torch? There's a real good chance 2016 will bring our first female President, but this summer the house has felt like a retro man's world from the 1950's. Glad that Nicole got back in the game but that didn't last long and it really feels like none of the women have pulled any major strings all summer. Who would have ever expected hotel guest Victoria to be the last woman standing?
    Tmull2013 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast