+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Derrick Levasseur - BB16

Re: Derrick Levasseur - BB16

After watching his Rachel interview, he's my favorite. I still got half the cast to go, so that might change, but I like him.
    AWfielder likes this.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

He was dull in his Jeff video, but he was a little better in his Rachel vid.

But I still think he's going to have trouble getting into the swing of things with all these models and frat boys. I think he'll have no sense of humor, and have little to talk about with many of them, and will probably be out before jury.

And he's wrong, he DOES talk and walk like a cop. And he made a big mistake coming up with the Parks & Rec supervisor cover story when he's never watched the show Parks & Rec.
    Jahim and PWS like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Well I already liked him, (yay NRA) so the Rachel interview did not change my mind. I'm just wondering what is he going to talk about all day since he wants to keep his cop job a secret? link
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    He was dull in his Jeff video, but he was a little better in his Rachel vid.

But I still think he's going to have trouble getting into the swing of things with all these models and frat boys. I think he'll have no sense of humor, and have little to talk about with many of them, and will probably be out before jury.

And he's wrong, he DOES talk and walk like a cop. And he made a big mistake coming up with the Parks & Rec supervisor cover story when he's never watched the show Parks & Rec.
    Yeah, I got a kick out of that and I never even heard of the show as apparently, he hasn't either.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I do agree, bad idea to lie about the job and he does come across very tough. Parks and Rec coordinator doesn't work, when he could have just said like coach or something, or something in social services with kids. He has a stern tone and since we know he's a cop, we read cop. I'm standing by he's my early favorite. We'll see how I feel a week or two in.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

I really enjoyed his interview he is in my top 4 favorites, looking at him he really doesnt look like a cop but I do think people will suspect him as one based on the way cops act, they are very observant and onto everything who knows though like he said Tony did win survivor and lied about his career, maybe he should say he works in construction lol
    “Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”- Albert Camus

. This guy is going to be a total arrogant tool, based on my people reading skills.
    Punkin and tapper01 like this.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

he has one of the better answers to what he'd do with any potential fame from the show
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

He's my fave so far. He was undercover so he can easily adapt and blend in with all kinds of people. I don't think he's a typical cop in that he acts like one or that everyone will know he is one. I hope. *fingers crossed*
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

he sounds like his head on right (he graduated and is doing something)

however he could end up being bossy and thinking the BB house is his, but he doesnt have the "good looks" to take on the King of the BB house role

we will see

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast