+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Frankie Grande - BB16

Re: Frankie Grande - BB16

Completely unconnected to his more famous sister, Frankie was a chorus boy in MAMA MIA which has been on Broadway for ages. You might not have been able to pick him out of the lineup, however, as the big number for the boys features them singing and dancing their hearts out in scuba suits.
    Tmull2013 likes this.

FORT Regular

AWFielder he has also been in a few of his little sisters videos as a dancer.

Evidently his sister was in the audience last night.

Frankie and Ari's lives are all about publicity. Let's see what CBS does with the connection. As they say in old school: follow the money.
    Punkin, redsox girl and Tmull2013 like this.

Frankie seems to need an unusual amount of touching,hugging.
    Punkin and Tmull2013 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmull2013 View Post
    AWFielder he has also been in a few of his little sisters videos as a dancer.
    and has sung with her in some of her concerts.
    Tmull2013 likes this.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I admit that he does have a projecting Broadway singing voice.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

And now can add snake in the grass to his credits. How could he throw his closest ally and showmance Zach under the BB bus tonight? You could say it's a game and all's fair but was this even smart game play? Frankie knows Derrick is running the house and has got to sense Derrick plans on taking Cody to the end. He's nothing but a third wheel to those guys. Frankie's made some big mistakes before like suggesting to ever trustworthy Christine that most of their alliance go on the block. True to form she ratted him out to all of them before we went to commercial. He's had an up and down summer and his Battle of the Block one man truimph might just be the season's dramatic highlight, but right now I just don't like him very much.
    Tmull2013 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I think Frankie's biggest problems in some ways conflict with each other. On the one hand, he grossly exaggerates people's perception of him. On the other hand, he has a total desperation for people to like him. You see it in things like his winning the veto, and immediately having to make sure that Kathy Griffin knew he was part of her biggest fanbase (just in case she hadn't figured it out ...). He has this odd need to believe she liked him more than anyone else in the house. But, in that overwhelming need to be liked, he makes some stupid choices seeking approval. One of those was putting up Zach. OTHER people don't trust him, because of his closeness with Frankie. But he wanted their approval so much that instead of thinking about what was best for him, he sought the approval.

i'm surprised that the media mogul wasnt already a personal friend of Kathy Griffin

jumping up and down acting like an obsessed groupie was very unbecoming for someone of his stature

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast