+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Frankie Grande - BB16

FORT Regular

Re: Frankie Grande - BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    You will need to read yesterday's live feed comments to discover what happened. It may also be shown on the show tonight.
    Thanks Arielflies!!!!!

I know that Zach happily identifies as unemployed but does Frankie really think "youtube personality" is an occupation? What is the annual salary and benefit package? How many major universities offer a BFA in youtube?

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AWfielder View Post
    I know that Zach happily identifies as unemployed but does Frankie really think "youtube personality" is an occupation? What is the annual salary and benefit package? How many major universities offer a BFA in youtube?
    He has also mentioned that he is a broadway dancer. I am betting he likes his little tagline to be "youtube personality" to get more hits to his youtube channel. I doubt he is hurting for money considering who his sister is.
    Wake up and be awesome

Great point, Ashley. I had forgotten he was a Broadway tour de force. His early in the game diary room panic that the HG's would link him with his superstar sister seems to have subsided. Until this week when Nicole seems intent to show him the back door, I would have said he was playing an oustanding social game and was likely to share the final two slot with Derrick. He has been earmarked as "being everywhere and friends with everybody" which may not serve his longevity in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by AWfielder View Post
    Youtubers can make good money. If they are popular enough, the advertising gets them big bucks.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I stand corrected and have to credit Frankie as a shrewd operator who has demonstrated skills in this house which will serve him well whenever he's in a situation where he needs to "work it" to get himself where he wants to go. And the kid has been on Broadway. That is no small feat and I'm sure he wasn't cast because he has a celebrity sister. The true test is this week to see if he has that extra needed perception to get wind of Nicole's plan early and not get blind sighted onto the block. Second, if he finds himself there how he manages that 24 hours after the veto meeting will truly demonstrate just how good his social game is.

I'm pretty confident Broadway is not nearly as starstruck as some BB Viewers, so I'm sure the name gets a mere "oh" and that's it. It's not like she's known for any sort of dance ability.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

How is that I had NEVER EVER EVER heard of his sister and NOW I hear her name ALL OF THE TIME on the radio????

Odd. Huh.
    KAREN

I've heard a lot of conspiracy theories with regards to Big Brother, that's probably the most outrageous I've heard even implied.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

His sister has a new album out and they've been heavily promoting it.
    momrek06 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast