+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Jocasta Odom - BB16

Re: Jocasta Odom - BB16

I agree, the speaking in tongues is weird. And the crying, O.....M......G.......!!! Really?!

I like her. She makes me smile. Looking at the big picture I think she is good people. IMO.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

I definitely think she's good people and has been through a lot in life and is better for it. That just doesn't necessarily make a great BB player. The jury is still out for her in my mind, but so far, she's lasting through constantly being picked on and used as a pawn, which says a lot since the Big Brother the pawn is known to go. I just wish she could not seem to be so affected by anxiety for each competition. I feel like she makes her self feel sick and frequently psychs herself out during the comps she does participate in and also has those crazy reactions. You hear her in the Diary room and she seems like someone who has her head in the game and knows exactly what needs to be done to win the whole game.
    redsox girl likes this.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123