+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Zach Rance - BB16

Re: Zach Rance - BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Tmull2013 View Post
    Great thought redsox girl.......I have been thinking the same thing!
    The guy obviously has big issues. I think it's quite sad. He's playing with his well being, risking it for reality TV and 5 seconds of `fame.' I don't think he's entertaining, he is out of control. Certainly he couldn't function in the real world successfully if he acted out the way he does on BB.
    Tmull2013 likes this.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AWfielder View Post
    Victoria in the final two would be an epic failure on so many levels. We'd all have to take responsibility for that miscarriage of justice as she is a strong contender for worst player in BB history. Victoria is so ineffective she should go directly from BB to running for Congress. I agree with Joseph that it's looking like Derrick and Cody for the win with a strong chance they'll be the final two. Christine is a complete phony. How many times has she snuggled up to Nicole exclaiming that makes me so mad! while stabbing her in the back? I was delighted to see Frankie's deceit coming home to roost and don't think his upcoming big reveal of sissy's identity will win him any converts but was impressed he won that football game all by himself. Has Zach announced he's on meds or do we just think he's a good candidate for them? If he truly is bi-polar, skipping medication to give us better television sounds foolish on his part and very irresponsible of CBS.
    I disagree....I think Derrick will be in big trouble if Donnie wins HoH, and if he does, with it being no BoB anymore he will get to send one of his choosing home. I know he is extremely mad at Frankie and Derrick right now, and if he wins HoH it will be interesting to see who he chooses to put on the block, and if he intends on back-dooring anyone. My bet is he puts on Derrick and Frankie, and if one of them wins the veto and of course pulls themselves off, he'll put up Caleb. If I was Donnie, and he knows what is going on in this game, they don't think he does, but he does.....I would tell the house before closing the Veto Meeting, "you have Derrick on the block, you may have this one and only chance to get him out so you can win, you do what is best for your game, but note that I gave you this chance to take him out".

We already know that Derrick will get rid of Donnie next week if he can, and will sacrifice Team America to win the game. There one and only chance could be next week if Donnie wins to get rid of Derrick. Otherwise, he will win easy if he is final two against ANYONE.
    AWfielder likes this.

I really see your point. It's well considered and simulataneously looks at the current politics of the house from different angles. I started the season rooting for Derrick because I admired his quiet command of the game and ability to run the house without ever getting his hands dirty. Until last week when his scheme fell apart, he has breezed through this summer exerting the most influence without spending a moment on the block. In the last couple weeks, that very skillful playing which made the game look so easy also made Derrick less interesting. In terms of being an underdog who everyone under estimated, the summer belongs to Donnie. His win of that black box Battle of the Block was nothing short of exhilarating and despite that beard and aw shucks persona, I'm switched to Donnie as my first choice for the $500,000. I think the odds are still on Derrick but Donnie would be an excellent upset. Since this thread is supposed to be about Zach, I was disappointed he didn't win that chance to get back in the house for a little Zach attack pay back.
    Last edited by AWfielder; 08-22-2014 at 04:41 PM.
    Tmull2013 likes this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AWfielder View Post
    I really see your point. It's well considered and simulataneously looks at the current politics of the house from different angles. I started the season rooting for Derrick because I admired his quiet command of the game and ability to run the house without ever getting his hands dirty. Until last week when his scheme fell apart, he has breezed through this summer exerting the most influence without spending a moment on the block. In the last couple weeks, that very skillful playing which made the game look so easy also made Derrick less interesting. In terms of being an underdog who everyone under estimated, the summer belongs to Donnie. His win of that black box Battle of the Block was nothing short of exhilarating and despite that beard and aw shucks persona, I'm switched to Donnie as my first choice for the $500,000. I think the odds are still on Derrick but Donnie would be an excellent upset. Since this thread is supposed to be about Zach, I was disappointed he didn't win that chance to get back in the house for a little Zach attack pay back.

AWFielder I always appreciate your post and insite but, not quite sure that you are on point
    with Donny. (Spelled Donny not Donnie) I do think Derrick has a chance to bring it home
    but, your over-looking Cody and more importantly Frankie. Although not a fan of Frankie, I
    think there is a huge chance he will be the winner.
    I was also very disappointed that Zach didn't win the chance as well. He always kept me
    wondering what was gonna be next with him. It was interesting to think he wad learning
    something new about himself and fingers crossed making him a better human being. Although
    Redsox girl brings to table a justifiable point of risking ones well being for 15 minutes of fame.
    But there is the possibility that Zach has played us all and was only emplimenting his game plan.
    With that being said, "Go Cody!!"
    Last edited by Tmull2013; 08-23-2014 at 12:44 AM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    The guy obviously has big issues. I think it's quite sad. He's playing with his well being, risking it for reality TV and 5 seconds of `fame.' I don't think he's entertaining, he is out of control. Certainly he couldn't function in the real world successfully if he acted out the way he does on BB.

I agree 100% Redsox girl but, I would be remiss to say he kept me on the edge of my seat waiting
    for what was next with him. I do hope most of the drama was just an act with him as, he will never
    make it in day to day life as he is now. It is indeed sad risking everything for just a quick spotlight
    that will dim as quickly as it came. I do wish him the best and hope he seeks help!

I just saw this video and found Zach once again adorable! No wonder he had so many fans. I can't believe I missed this during the season.

Zach romances Victoria
    Mreid likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567