+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Zach Rance - BB16

FORT Regular

Re: Zach Rance - BB16

Arielflies, you took the words right out of my mouth!
    Sorry AWfielder but, I think Devin is in it to win it. So
    far he has my vote. The sooner Zach is gone the better!!
    Personally I think Frankie is a fool.....I would steer clear
    of Zach if I were him but, thank God I'm not!!
    Talk about insufferable!

So Devin has told us repeatedly declaring he's selflessly in it to win it to give his daughter a better life. How noble! Go on BB, backstab, lie, spread false rumors, and betray your four alliances on a daily basis. Devin should win Father of the Year along with the $500,000 going directly into the little tyke's college fund. Only two houseguests voted his way to backdoor Zach and that was just the first sign Devin's rule of terror is coming to an end. If this were Vegas, I'd bet Devin as most likely to find himself on the block this Thursday where he has definitely earned his seat.

FORT Regular

But, Devin wants to win so isn't part of it backstabbing, false rumors etc.
    He is only playing the game as it has been played so many times before.
    Do you honestly think Zach likes Frankie after the belittlement he first
    gave him? Now all the hug, hug and cuddling in bed? Someone just
    doesn't like Devin and is upset at how well he is playing the game!
    Just my opinion!

If BB didn't have a villain, Allison Grodner wouldn't have kept it going for 16 years. This summer, Devin has jumped right into Evil Dick's and Mike Boogie's old shoes to fill the slot. He's not as clever as his predecessors. Devin has held too many confrontational house meetings and cried too many fake boo hoo hoo's showing his sensitive side while sticking the knife in simultaneously. Evil Dick walked away with all that cash and proudly took it from his own daughter. Devin will be long gone in short order.
    Jahim likes this.

FORT Regular

I guess we will just have to wait and see how this plays out but, my votes on
    Zach being gone before Devin!

Quote Originally Posted by Tmull2013 View Post
    I guess we will just have to wait and see how this plays out but, my votes on
    Zach being gone before Devin!
    I actually agree with this. If Devin doesn't go this week, he's in it until like Final 6 or so. This is their chance. Zach is out soon I feel like. Zankie is one of my favorite things, but I do wish it wasn't Zach. I'd much more enjoy him if he didn't portray himself like he did preshow. I really hated his Reality Relapse interview. So if he was normal pre-show I'd feel more compelled to defend some of his actions, but every time he does something stupid I immediately think "how that con artist thing going for you?"
    Tmull2013 likes this.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

The problem with Zach is consistency of who he wants us and the other houseguests to think he is. Frankly, I think he doesn't know himself and is making it up on a daily basis. In the first episode, he was my least favorite with the arrogant proclamation he doesn't like anyone that breathes. Then I found the whole Zankie bromance to be kind of bizarre, unexpected, and charming. Following some overnight cuddlefests, he must have had some gay panic to throw Frankie under the bus for absolutely no reason during his post veto outburst. Still, I think Devin's overplaying from the gate has painted the biggest target on his own big pumped up back.

One of the other HGs said he's a "trust fund baby". If true, he might be just a little spoiled.
    Tmull2013 likes this.

I didn't hear that but love those little bits of backstory that are so revealing. I couldn't figure out why he was so proud to be unemployed. Maybe they should ship him directly from the BB house to Downton Abbey where he can order some of the servants around and cuddle with the footmen.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AWfielder View Post
    The problem with Zach is consistency of who he wants us and the other houseguests to think he is. Frankly, I think he doesn't know himself and is making it up on a daily basis. In the first episode, he was my least favorite with the arrogant proclamation he doesn't like anyone that breathes. Then I found the whole Zankie bromance to be kind of bizarre, unexpected, and charming. Following some overnight cuddlefests, he must have had some gay panic to throw Frankie under the bus for absolutely no reason during his post veto outburst. Still, I think Devin's overplaying from the gate has painted the biggest target on his own big pumped up back.
    I agree 100% with the Zach doesn't know himself who he is. But, to call his
    Bromance with Frankie charming? Charming???? Sorry but that is pushing it!
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast