+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Zach Rance - BB16

Re: Zach Rance - BB16

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    He's either going to be one of my favorites or I'm going to hate him Boogie level.
    Boogie level If he doesn't do an about face soon and show some redeeming qualities, he may hit my "Biggest BB D*uche" list - right up there with Boogie and whatshisface from last season....
    lilcountriegal and Tmull2013 like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I don't care much about any of them, but the negative comments here about golf do bother me. There are those of us who love it as much as he seems to. There are sports I love, such as baseball, tennis, and golf, and sports I don't like one bit, such as basketball, boxing, and auto racing, and many others I either enjoy or don't enjoy. There are many pro golfers who did not start out anywhere close to rich or entitled.

There are many things this guy said that I found reprehensible, but liking golf wasn't one of them.
    beerbelly and AWfielder like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I don't think anyone thinks golf itself is the problem. It's that he'd rather do that than even bother to get a job, oh and show his kid brother that it's okay to do that too.
    PWS and beerbelly like this.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It wasn't clear to me if the goal of being a professional caddie was his or his brother's. Maybe the brother's. I certainly don't see this guy as carrying someone else's bag...

I was thinking maybe his initial comments were a strategy to get selected for BB...if you recall Dan had a really obnoxious interview page that didn't line up at all with his personality as revealed in the house. BUT his comments in the first two shows certainly fit in with his abrasive interview page. Of course those were selected by the editors....looking forward to reading about him on the feeds.

I don't think he has to have a job - Palm Beach is a very monied place and maybe he is one of those trust fund kids.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    Maybe its just me but this dude looks like Dan
    He does, and he's got a similar look to Robin Thicke too.
    Really not sure about this guy's future on the show.

During the intros before entering the house, I instantly decided Zach was the houseguest I'd love to hate. Especially when he listed off eating and breathing as personality traits that annoy him and seemed so proud of his unemployment. He gets 10 points for teaching his little brother to golf but loses 50 for his vaguely homophobic grilling of Frankie. Three years in the the Broadway cast of MAMA MIA is no small feat but Zach didn't intend it as a compliment calling Frankie "so Broadway" or categorizing what kind of person he was for attending Pinecrest High School. On the other hand, I'm rooting for Derrick out of the gate. I like that he's a dad and think it might be fun watching him try to apply his police skills to life in the BB house.
    beerbelly and Tmull2013 like this.

FORT Regular

God knows I an not a Frankie G. fan but, this guy was a jerk out of the gate. Plus
    someone that labels himself a "Con artist"......I am just not sure he has one redeeming
    quality. Plus his abusive attitude of FG, dude chill he has a job and being in a Broadway
    Show for any length of time is an honor much less 3 years...and as I said, not a fan of
    FG.
    So he is proud of graduating from UOF then do something with it dude!!! What a loser.
    So he is a golfer.....teach make money that way, go pro do something beside be little
    other and make something of yourself.
    Disliked the guy right away and hope he goes quick!!!!
    AWfielder likes this.

The bromance that has developed between Zach and Frankie has been a little hard to track. Lots of cuddling in bed and jumping on each other wearing nothing but bathing suits. After a few episodes trying to figure out if Zach was just showing how cool and gay friendly he was, he follows it up by throwing Frankie under the bus during his post veto meeting breakdown. This performance illustrated how quickly the crazy can set in living in the house. Wasn't Devin his target during that tirade? What did his "thunder buddy for life" Frankie even have to do with it? There must have been some method to the madness as the house decisively voted Pow Pow out the door which one can only hope unnerved the insufferable Devin.
    Mreid1472 likes this.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I think the crazy we are seeing - particularly with Zach, Devin and Caleb - is of the ADHD type. Sometimes their medications wear off.
    Tmull2013 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast