+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: Big Brother 16 Pool - The Alliance

Re: Big Brother 16 Pool - The Alliance

Looks like a lot of us like Christine pre-show. Let's hope she isn't the first out.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by princessKIM View Post
    I used a very complicated and sophisticated system of elimination.I had my 3-year-old nephew look at the banner above and point out which people leave early. Hey his guess is as good as ours
    Hmm, if that method works for you, I might ask for his help in choosing my teams for other pools.

I totally suck at picking a winning team for Survivor.
    Cootie likes this.

I'm super excited to see you all joining in the fun. This should be a great season. I'm going to have to set a soft deadline to sign up for Wednesday Noon EST, and it's soft because I have a couple things to take care of in the morning, and once I'm done it's Pool time and I got to set up everyone's teams. Once I start that part, I've got to close up the sign-ups.

Once I announce the alliances, you guys are free to assign your team names. Those who already have submitted can either keep them or change them after, I'm flexible. The alliance name is definitely in spirit of the Sovereign Six, Chilltown, The Friendship, The Four Horsemen, The Brigade, Late Night Crew, Quack Pack, Exterminators and other infamous Big Brother Alliance names. This show in particular has quite a history with silly alliance names, but I'd imagine they were for the most part created when they knew who was in the alliance.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

So far, I have 15 completed rankings in from you all. I'm forseeing some difficulty with a few of the House Guests, and maybe not the ones you'd think. One of the House Guests has not even been ranked in anyone's top 5 at all. This should be interesting though.
    Snapit likes this.

I'm in! I just sent over my list via PM. This is my first pool to play in as well. It should be very interesting to see how it all plays out once we see how everyone is editted, alliances formed, etc. It's interesting to see (just from the few that have posted) that Paola seems to be at the bottom of quite a few lists and Devin is near the top.

I have to say, I didn't watch the video (blocked from work ) so my picks were solely based on what their bio said - which isn't alot.

First impressions:
    Devin - will do really well in competitions or be a shocker and sent home early as a threat
    Nicole - I put her near the top strictly on the fact I think she'll be this season's "pretty girl". I think she'll quickly get into an alliance and use her beauty.
    Jocasta - may be the sleeper who sneaks all the way to the finale
    Zach - appears to be a goofball
    Donny - I put him in last place. I think with all these young, pretty people in the house he'll be out quick simply for not fitting in.

Thanks for joining us White! That brings us up to 16 players. Anyone feeling any different about Amber? She's going to be giving me an issue, I can tell already.

eh... just split up the 2 picks and pick everyone's 3rd player from a hat LOL

I have Amber at 7, you can bump her up on my list if you need to.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I'm gonna try this pool thingie too! I don't know why I am so excited for this season? I don't even watch cast bios usually, but this year is different. Is it because of the s^&% storm of a season last year, I don't know.

I'm already on Day 1 of accomplishing nothing due to watching videos. Haha.
    Jahim likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by r2maybs View Post
    I have Amber at 7, you can bump her up on my list if you need to.
    That would actually be extremely helpful. I'll just make a note of it tomorrow, no need to change your whole list around.

JunkieGirl, happy to have you on board. You make 17! I'm very excited by the turnout to play. I would be lying if I didn't say I was a bit nervous earlier in the week.

+ Reply to Thread