+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Big Brother 16 Pool - The Alliance

Re: Big Brother 16 Pool - The Alliance

I'm still reading your rants and raves.

Cody is such a dud. I might want to trade him in on somebody else.

The memory wall reallly shows how useless he is!
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Hahaha. Glad to hear it. The good news, even with Cody, you seem to be doing just fine. I'm worried for Donny long term though. As for me, I've just been busy these days guys. I'll give you all proper update either later tonight or tomorrow morning.
    Snapit likes this.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

For some odd reason...I'm not concerned for Donnie. Every year...there is someone that the houseguest talk about taking out all season (last year, Spencer) and each year...they hang on to at least final 4. I could be wrong but I'm not overly concerned at this point.
    Gotta The Fort

Team America blowing up? - 08/17 Update

How is that throwing comps thing working out guys? Reading about the conspiracy theories around Frankie's solo BOB victory, I'm surprised (but also not) to not see nearly as much going around for Donny and his solo win. I'd be far more suspicious of Donny's win, considering that production could have just told him "Look for the bones in the barrels" or whatever. Either way, the boys' strategy was dumb though. In a glorified scavenger hunt, why would you hold hands the whole time? Makes zero sense to me. In fact, they should have figured that out when Christine passed them a number of the bones (even though they found a ton of duds) and clearly was working alone. Last week, the BOB twist came into fruition with Nicole going from HOH to evicted and hearing Zach and Frankie go over the rules made me . "Just like Nicole?" "Just like Nicole."

So a few changes for points. Someone remind me next year if I forget, but I don't like the idea of taking points away from a dethroned HOH. But first, nominations. Caleb, Cody, Christine and Donny each were up on the block thanks to the Skittles and each of these four score 15 nomination points. The nominees played in the Battle of the Block and Donny and Christine won, so they get an additional 10 points, plus safety for the week. That means Derrick was dethroned and loses 20 points. Next year, if we have BotB, HOHs win 20 and winning HOH's post BOB get another 20. Same result, seems a lot better for the Leader Board episode-to-episode.

Memory Wall:
    Click to see Spoiler:

Somehow I hope Cody gets evicted. His point situation is just embarrassing. Even after scoring, he's still dreadfully far behind the next person, which happens to be Derrick who was just in 5th and is now in 7th.

Leader Board:
    Click to see Spoiler:

So last episode, lilcountriegal was top performer. Again, the other reason I don't like the idea of removing points for the dethroned HOH is she automatically loses points because she happens have both HOHs. For today though, the winning combo would include a duo of Christine and Donny, plus either nominee. Unfortunately, no luck with that. However, the Tripod, you know the alliance that's really been hurting for points? Well, all three of his House Guests in his alliance were nominated and Donny did win the BOB, so that makes him the Top performer for the episode and the Leader board overall! Great job!

Still zero interest in a merge from you guys. I'd really like to at least show you guys how it looks, so let me know if you're interested! If your alliance isn't working out so far, it could really make a difference for you to win this.
    Snapit likes this.

Thanks Jahim for taking the time to do this. I wish somebody would merge too so I can see how it works.

Oh and just for future reference....Snapit is a "she" (no offense taken)
    Gotta The Fort

I would be willing to merge with someone, not sure if anyone would want "useless" Victoria...

Quote Originally Posted by r2maybs View Post
    I would be willing to merge with someone, not sure if anyone would want "useless" Victoria...

There ya go Jahim....we might have our first merge.
    Gotta The Fort

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Thanks Jahim for taking the time to do this. I wish somebody would merge too so I can see how it works.

Oh and just for future reference....Snapit is a "she" (no offense taken)
    Hahaha! Sorry. Note taken.

Quote Originally Posted by r2maybs View Post
    So you have a good amount of options if you do. Victoria has been as high as 2nd place (and was there for quite a while, mind you) and appears to be safe so far for the week at least, so she's at least going to score some points if she does in fact survive. I would suggest pairing up with Allysense if you like Zach and Caleb, White5199 if you want Frankie and Cody, lilcountriegal if you want Frankie and Derrick, Arielflies if you want Christine and Zach, or if you have your heart set on Donny you can pair up with either Hyper or PrincessKim.
    Snapit likes this.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I'll merge with r2Maybs. My scores can't get any worse and with Victoria in the mix, we might make top 4.
    Jahim and Snapit like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I'll merge with r2Maybs. My scores can't get any worse and with Victoria in the mix, we might make top 4.
    Deal! Top Four would be good...
    Jahim likes this.

+ Reply to Thread