+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/4 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

9/4 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 12AM ET / 9PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please! If you watch the live feeds and wish to discuss the show without avoiding spoilers, a discussion thread is also open in the Live Feeds forum

Enjoy the show!

Threads in this forum will reopen after the west coast airing of the show.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 9/4 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I don't see why it mattered which one of them won the veto--Amanda or McCrae. Since they're a partnership, either one of them could have won it and then together decided which one of them needed it more to stay in the game. Just because McCrae won it doesn't mean he has to use it on himself. He could give it to Amanda and then take his chances on beating the replacement nominee.

Personally, I wish neither one of them had won it so that we would be guaranteed that one of them was leaving the house. I think the other houseguests messed up royally letting those two stay in the house this long without breaking them up. I really hope Amanda is out this week. If she and McCrae both somehow make it through this week, I don't think the other houseguests will get another shot at taking them out.

+ Reply to Thread