+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ace

Thread: 8/28 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/28 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 12AM ET / 9PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please! If you watch the live feeds and wish to discuss the show without avoiding spoilers, a discussion thread is also open in the Live Feeds forum

Enjoy the show!

Threads in this forum will reopen after the west coast airing of the show.

FORT Regular

Re: 8/28 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Amanda is the stupidest and most egotistical woman in the history if Big Brother. She managed to get into a position of power and then completely jeopardizes it by completely flaunting it, refusing to listen to any of the warnings the others give her. Then, as her ties on the house FINALLY start to weaken, she uses the last bit of power she has to 1st threaten Aaryn to get her evicted if she puts Amanda on the block and then subtlety convince Elissa not to put both her and McCrae on the block. She then gets lucky enough to win the one competition that was really vital for her to win, and completely destroys any remaining ties she has with the house. Excellent work, Amanda.

I have never watched this show before but have caught glimpses of this season the past month...im still not entirely sure what is going on so I have a few questions:

1-Can the person who wins the veto power be put on the elimination block if they give the "veto-chain?" to someone else?
    2-Does the jury vote on the winner, is it a combo of jury and America, etc..?
    3-How many people go to the finale?
    4-Do grown people really act like Amanda?
    5-What do the winners get..is there a top 3? Top 2?

Thanks in advance!

Ace

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    I have never watched this show before but have caught glimpses of this season the past month...im still not entirely sure what is going on so I have a few questions:

1-Can the person who wins the veto power be put on the elimination block if they give the "veto-chain?" to someone else?
    2-Does the jury vote on the winner, is it a combo of jury and America, etc..?
    3-How many people go to the finale?
    4-Do grown people really act like Amanda?
    5-What do the winners get..is there a top 3? Top 2?

Thanks in advance!
    1-No.
    2-Jury.
    3-Three are left for the finale, but only two are voted upon by the jury (one is eliminated during the finale).
    4-Yes (sadly).
    5-Winner: $500,000; Runner-up: $50,000.
    ilja likes this.
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

FORT Fogey

Luck had nothing to do with Amanda's winning Power of Veto. I think that every season since Evel Dick's has been rigged. So the first chip that was pulled out of the bag happen to be Amanda's? And, Amanda never lost a ball in the Power of Veto competition? Well, maybe Amanda dropped a ball, (maybe several balls), but it was edited out. I read that in past seasons, when favored houseguests fell off of a perch during an endurance competition, they were allowed to get back on. And, Some of the competitions were about guessing how many small objects were in a container. So, whoever guessed the "correct" number happened to be the favored houseguest. When I watch Big Brother competitions, I try to figure out how the competitions can be rigged.

+ Reply to Thread