+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8/22 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/22 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 1AM ET / 10PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please! If you watch the live feeds and wish to discuss the show without avoiding spoilers, a discussion thread is also open in the Live Feeds forum

Enjoy the show!

Threads in this forum will reopen after the west coast airing of the show.

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/22 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I watched this episode. I wanted to see the jury house. It's a mansion. I assume it has a swimming pool. Good food is delivered. Helen said that she should have evicted Amanda weeks ago, but maybe production wouldn't allow that. Also, maybe if production didn't meddle, the Moving Company would be running the house.

I want to be evicted so I can live in the jury house! Plus that's where all the decent people are now (well, excluding Helen) Also not happy to find out on another thread who won the returning houseguest competition. Really unhappy with that. Do not go to the `Who Do You Want to Return to the BB House' because that's where it's given away.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Bachelorwatcher, I'm beginning to think something is up. if Gagmanda does win this whole thing, you have a point. Something seems fishy. Only two people (Candice and Jessie) made an effort to toss Amanda, giving rational, credible, well thought out reasons. What does Helen do in both cases? Listen to Amanda. Not that Amanda had any sort of rational reason for insisting Howard go. None. So, why did Helen listen to her line of BS while ignoring completely logical and factual info given to her by Candice and Jessie? Doesn't make sense. This whole season is a train wreck. How can all of these people not see Amanda and McCrae are going to the finals via the other houseguests blind devotion to them? How dumb do you have to be not to know they needed to be split up, oh, I don't know , about 6 weeks ago?
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

FORT Fogey

Redsox girl, I'd like to vacation in the jury house. I'd like to live in a mansion, even if only for a few weeks. The evicted houseguests could also tell me what goes on in the Diary Room. I wouldn't want to live in a house filled with cameras. Also, maybe production told Helen that she would be safe from eviction if she put off evicting Amanda. I read about what production did to make sure Evel Dick won his season. I assume that production has continued "telling" houseguests who should be nominated and evicted.

+ Reply to Thread