+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Fanny Mare
  • 1 Post By JunkieGirl
  • 1 Post By buttahfly

Thread: 8/21 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/21 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 12AM ET / 9PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please! If you watch the live feeds and wish to discuss the show without avoiding spoilers, a discussion thread is also open in the Live Feeds forum

Enjoy the show!

Threads in this forum will reopen after the west coast airing of the show.

Re: 8/21 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Helen should have kept Candace (the brains) around. I thought Helen was a great player but it's interesting to see how quickly she imploded without Candace's wisdom (but I'm only a few minutes in the show. Maybe I'll be proven wrong! lol).

Quote Originally Posted by LalahLand View Post
    Helen should have kept Candace (the brains) around. I thought Helen was a great player but it's interesting to see how quickly she imploded without Candace's wisdom (but I'm only a few minutes in the show. Maybe I'll be proven wrong! lol).
    As usual everyone does what Amanda wants. Which is why Candice is gone. Candice was smart, Candice was on to Amanda and Candice was not going to be spineless and do whatever Gagmanda wanted. Hopefully, Candice will win the jury competition and return tomorrow. Would love to see the look on everyone's faces.
    We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    As usual everyone does what Amanda wants. Which is why Candice is gone. Candice was smart, Candice was on to Amanda and Candice was not going to be spineless and do whatever Gagmanda wanted. Hopefully, Candice will win the jury competition and return tomorrow. Would love to see the look on everyone's faces.
    Same here!!! Elissa to some extent doesn't do what Amanda wants. I think she would split the dopey couple up. I don't want Judd back, he's in Amanda's pocket imho
    redsox girl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

You know, Aaryn summed up the season perfectly tonight. She said "Amanda runs the house, everyone does what Amanda wants, she's never won anything but she's orchestrated all of the evictions (Aaryn seemed particularly bothered by the Howard eviction, which I found surprising). It's not BB it's the Amanda/McCrae show." For about a millisecond I thought Aaryn just might grow a spine and put Amanda up for eviction (and the votes would be there to throw out Amanda). Bu , as I said, it was a millisecond. I knew she would cave and put up Spencer. Her reasoning was crazy. `I had to do what Amanda told me to do because If I didn't she would turn the house against me' Why is everyone so afraid of her> It makes no sense. If you put Amanda up, then she would be gone and then you wouldn't have to worry about her. Geez, these people are idiots! It is going to wind up being Amanda and McCrae at the end, the way things are going. They are only loyal to each other, haven't these idiots figured that out? I will leave Spencer out of the `boy are they idiot statements' because he could care less what Amanda has to say. He's completely independent. The only one left.
    We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    You know, Aaryn summed up the season perfectly tonight. She said "Amanda runs the house, everyone does what Amanda wants, she's never won anything but she's orchestrated all of the evictions (Aaryn seemed particularly bothered by the Howard eviction, which I found surprising). It's not BB it's the Amanda/McCrae show." For about a millisecond I thought Aaryn just might grow a spine and put Amanda up for eviction (and the votes would be there to throw out Amanda). Bu , as I said, it was a millisecond. I knew she would cave and put up Spencer. Her reasoning was crazy. `I had to do what Amanda told me to do because If I didn't she would turn the house against me' Why is everyone so afraid of her> It makes no sense. If you put Amanda up, then she would be gone and then you wouldn't have to worry about her. Geez, these people are idiots! It is going to wind up being Amanda and McCrae at the end, the way things are going. They are only loyal to each other, haven't these idiots figured that out? I will leave Spencer out of the `boy are they idiot statements' because he could care less what Amanda has to say. He's completely independent. The only one left.
    She did sum up the season quite well didn't she? Well at least she's not a dumb racist, she's got that going for her. I think if she could have got the votes, she absolutely would have put up Amanda. Andy has gotten stupid and is playing for 3rd or 4th place.
    redsox girl likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

right. i don't understand why aaryn and andy are in an alliance w mcranda for a final four when at the end of the day mcranda is in a final 2 alliance. you're destining yourself for 3rd and 4th place. they're all stupid and i just may be done watching after aaryn didn't put amanda up last night.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    She did sum up the season quite well didn't she? Well at least she's not a dumb racist, she's got that going for her. I think if she could have got the votes, she absolutely would have put up Amanda. Andy has gotten stupid and is playing for 3rd or 4th place.
    redsox girl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread