+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By I'm here

Thread: 8/11 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/11 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 12AM ET / 9PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please! If you watch the live feeds and wish to discuss the show without avoiding spoilers, a discussion thread is also open in the Live Feeds forum

Enjoy the show!

Threads in this forum will reopen after the west coast airing of the show.

NOTE: tonight's show will be delayed in the Eastern & Central time zones due to golf

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/11 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

While I was watching the competition, I was thinking about the last time that I was able to eat ice cream without gaining weight, (when I was a freshman in college). The competition wasn't interesting, but thinking about eating ice cream was. Is production going to be politically correct and inclusive and have a nonwhite or gay winner? I thought production might favor Helen, but maybe production favors Andy. Elissa doesn't add drama to the house, but production is keeping her around. Amanda and Ginamarie are loud. McCrae seems wishy-washy.

For me... this IS the worse season of BB ever!!!! No strategic players... the challenges appear to be lame.... and the players are being told what to do or who to vote off by Helen. Doesn't anybody realize that? Then listening to Helen rave about how well the players are playing and how they are going to win the game is driving me nuts!!!!!!

Normally, BB has lots of drama... and this year was no different, but it was the wrong sort of drama. It was hurtful and not the kind of drama that I look forward to in BB. Usually being locked in BB brings out a silly kind of craziness. Not this season.

AND there is NO sweet eye candy.

I thought I was going to miss Showtimes "after dark" show... but honestly, I don't.
    tapper01 likes this.

FORT Fogey

The ratings have improved because of Aaryn, so the producers must be telling the houseguests not to evict her, although I don't think they would let her win. I read that in a previous season, (Evel Dick's), houseguests would come out of the Diary Room and start talking about who they were told to evict... and the feeds would be cut off. So I assume they are always told who to evict.

+ Reply to Thread