+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 8/7 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

8/7 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 12AM ET / 9PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please! If you watch the live feeds and wish to discuss the show without avoiding spoilers, a discussion thread is also open in the Live Feeds forum

Enjoy the show!

Threads in this forum will reopen after the west coast airing of the show.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 8/7 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I don't like to use the word hate so I'll say I really really really dislike Amanda. I wish everyone would wake up and vote her out but they will allow her to coast to the final two. But maybe that's not so bad sitting next to her because she won't win the $500k anyway. I just don't want to see her win the $50k either. The treatment Candice has had to endure from this house full of mean girls is deplorable.
    tapper01 and NorwIndian like this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Ace

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    The treatment Candice has had to endure from this house full of mean girls is deplorable.
    Yes, it's been disgusting.
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

Amanda is such a spoiled brat! I don't like using the word hate either so I'll just say that I can not stand her!
    She expects everybody to play according to what's best for HER. Seriously, who the #!+? does she think she is?

The pouting and complaining, I can't wait until she finds out that America has been putting her on the block. I hope she goes during the double eviction tomorrow. I'm curious to see how Mc would play without her.

I can't stand jealous people like her, McRae has to get up and move just because a female sits next to him?! Grow up!

She makes me mad that I named my daughter Amanda.
    Last edited by NorwIndian; 08-08-2013 at 12:45 AM.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

I am so appalled by Amanda's remarks and behavior I have nothing funny to say tonight. I'm just as disgusted by the lack of action in defending Candice by the rest of the housemates. How can these alleged grown- ups be incapable of distinguishing the difference between Amanda's behavior and Candice's reaction to it? Amanda also called Howard some racist names. Referred to Candice's hair as `Nappy' But, tonight, watching Candice being treated with such utter disrespect and contempt by Amanda while everyone else stayed silent , I just couldn't come up with anything humorous to write. Other than Candice, none of these people deserve to win anything. Candice should at least be given hazard pay. I got the sense Amanda was nearing a blind rage, capable of physically lashing out at Candice, to the point of losing control of herself.
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    I am so appalled by Amanda's remarks and behavior I have nothing funny to say tonight. I'm just as disgusted by the lack of action in defending Candice by the rest of the housemates. How can these alleged grown- ups be incapable of distinguishing the difference between Amanda's behavior and Candice's reaction to it? Amanda also called Howard some racist names. Referred to Candice's hair as `Nappy' But, tonight, watching Candice being treated with such utter disrespect and contempt by Amanda while everyone else stayed silent , I just couldn't come up with anything humorous to write. Other than Candice, none of these people deserve to win anything. Candice should at least be given hazard pay. I got the sense Amanda was nearing a blind rage, capable of physically lashing out at Candice, to the point of losing control of herself.
    I agree, what a bunch of weak minded people that they don't have the guts to say something .I wish they would send me in!!
    redsox girl and nanaslbkp like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

Well, in fairness, Andy did tell them both to stop when it started getting really bad. That's not exactly the same as calling out Amanda for being a racist, but he did make an effort to get them to stop.

I actually liked Amanda for the first few weeks. She was funny, and I like people with a good sense of humor. But she has SOOO crossed the line the past few weeks. I'm hoping something happens and they vote her out tonight. I read that her company has taken her name off of their real estate website, and also read that Spencer's company is looking into action against him. Are any of these peope going to have a job when this season is over???
    nanaslbkp likes this.

i was disgusted by the other houseguests last night too. i couldn't believe no one opened their mouth as she abused candice like that. i feel so bad for candice. i can't believe these people are actually going to vote her out over amanda. i feel like poor candice will need therapy after this show.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    redsox girl likes this.

i don't give him any credit for that bc it makes it seem as if candice's behavior was on par w amanda's, rather than a reaction (and a tame one in my book) to amanda's abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by brycola View Post
    Well, in fairness, Andy did tell them both to stop when it started getting really bad. That's not exactly the same as calling out Amanda for being a racist, but he did make an effort to get them to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i don't give him any credit for that bc it makes it seem as if candice's behavior was on par w amanda's, rather than a reaction (and a tame one in my book) to amanda's abuse.
    He told them to stop, big deal - so did someone else. Amanda is a jerk, and I am glad Candice didn't back down from the bully.Its the other things Andy has let slide that bothers me..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast