+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 8/1 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/1 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 1AM ET / 10PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please! If you watch the live feeds and wish to discuss the show without avoiding spoilers, a discussion thread is also open in the Live Feeds forum

Enjoy the show!

Threads in this forum will reopen after the west coast airing of the show.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 8/1 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Watching Howards elimination tonight, Unless a gigantic asteroid hits the house and kills everyone except for Howard.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

I see the shadow of the asteroid...Howard still puts his positive thoughts into a higher power. Meanwhile Spencer tries to talk GM into voting out Amanda. She sort of agrees. Now Spencer and Howard are lobbying Andy Panda and Juddhead. Howard says people need to vote how they feel rather than with the house. Amanda's lap dog, Andy runs to his master to report to her that Spencer and Candice and Howard are trying to plot Amanda's downfall. Amanda pats Andy on the head and throws him a treat.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Amanda goes all Amanda on Spencer telling him she better not target her because...well, she has no good reason. But, Spencer tells her he isn't one of her boys and tells her to shut up. Amanda is appalled that Spencer would tell a woman to shut up. Amanda is completely oblivious to the reality that she has told everyone to shut up six ways to Sunday.
    tapper01 likes this.

kay, I forgot who told Candice this, but Candice is now convinced Spencer has turned on her based on a rumor fed to her that Spencer is secretly plotting to get rid of her (or something like that, who knows anymore, I'm only the reporter that doesn't mean I can actually follow all of this half-baked gibberish that the houseguests believe to be crafty gameplay). So Candice loses her mind and calls a house meeting in which she goes whack a doo on Spencer telling him hde iks never to utter her name again, ever, EVDER! Because she now knows the truth: Spencer is out to get her. Spencer tells the cameras that he was lying to Amanda or Helen or one of those crazy broads in order to cover his tracks (which is sort of the truth). That he had no intention of voting out Candice. Now, almost everyone hates Candice.

The shadow of doom clearly can be seen hanging over Howard as he sits in the couch with the other two nominees. ooh, it's such a big, scary obvious shadow it's scaring me.

Befoer Howard is tossed from the hell house known as Big Brother, we are treated to a packaged presentation about Judd. Most house guests think Judd isn't really the small town gosh gee mumbling simpleton he presents himself to be. Okay, these are also the people who think McCrae isn't actually a pizza delivery guy and that Aaryn can be forgiven for her white supremist rah rah routine if it helps their game. We are treated to yet another look at Juddheads lame bear shirt. Yipee. Said absolutely noone in the entire world.

Time for the pleas from the nominees. Amanda is under the delusion she is having a Jewish wedding. Candice gives a nice pageant speech. Howard stands up and asks God to deliver him from this unholy pit of doom ( not really, but you know that's what he's thinking). The shadow closes in on Howard.

Andy votes to evict Howard because he wants to keep getting good puppy treats from Amanda. And the rest of the lemmings follow suit. Too bad there isn't a cliff located close by. Because you know, the whole thing between lemmings and cliffs would not be sad in this particular situation. It would be the opposite, a joyous occasion.
    tapper01 and buttahfly like this.

Wait, I correct my statement. Spencer proves himself not to be a species of the weasel family, he stays true to his alliance with the doomed Howard, to the bitter end. He votes to oust Candice. Say what you want about Spencer, but the man cannot be yelled at, torn down or forced into jumping off the cliff. He will protect Howards honor, darn it. I shed a tear for their love.
    Arielflies likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast