+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 7/31 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

7/31 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 12AM ET / 9PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please! If you watch the live feeds and wish to discuss the show without avoiding spoilers, a discussion thread is also open in the Live Feeds forum

Enjoy the show!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 7/31 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Great to hear Candice call out Helen on her deal with Aaryn as Helen tried to say she couldn't broker a deal for Howard. Great to hear Candice paint Helen into a corner regarding Helen's alliances. Helen ran out of the room like she was on fire. Ever since Helen made that deal with Aaryn I've come to despise her.
    Punkin and mountaingirl70 like this.
    "You have to remember, sometimes your `buddy' isn't really your `buddy' in this game." -Donny

McCrae is such a simpleton. Why aren't the housemates interested in getting rid of Amanda? And why does everyone think Howard is a threat? He hasn't done anything lol Seriously Amanda convinced the whole house he's a threat. Are they idiots? well, okay Spencer, Jessie and Candice know he isn't a threat. But everyone else? Really?
    "You have to remember, sometimes your `buddy' isn't really your `buddy' in this game." -Donny

Jessie is sitting alone with Howard. She's crying. Tells Howard she feels very close to him and doesn't want him to go home. Says she knows Howard would appreciate the money like she would since neither has much money. Howard hugs her and tells her not to fret. Thanks her and calls her " Lil sis." A genuinely kind, heartfelt interaction between two people in a house full of lies.
    Punkin and Coco46 like this.

Mcrae is hysterical with paranoia. Believes Howard is the MVP since Amanda was put up on the block. Mc tells this to anyone and everyone. Tries to wear down Spencer with his "Howard is MVP." Spencer thinks Mc is nuts. Spencer is right. Mccrae is cra cra. Amanda meanwhile cannot stand not knowing who the MVP is. Is convinced it's Howard is MVP. Confronts him. Howard says `no' but if I was it wouldn't be wise to tell you. Howards usual circular logic confounds Amanda. She thinks he's sketchy because of it. She also says the real reason she wants Howard gone is because he's the only person she is unable to manipulate.
    Punkin likes this.

Jessie, Candice Amanda Howard and Spencer are participating in Veto comp. Jessie and Candice both state they want to win in order to save Howie. Spencer and Howard feel bad having to go against oneanother. spencer says he and Howard have been loyal to one another since they met on day 1. (which is true, come to think of it-neither has turned on the other or made side deals that would jeopardize the other). Spencer wins the veto. Feels happy but also sad because Howard remains on the block.

Candice tells the camera Helen is the one calling the shots (along with Amanda and Elissa). 98 % of that statement is actually true. She then calls Helen one of the puppet masters (also true). Mentions Andy is part of the Amanda/Helen/ Aaryn/Ellisa alliance. Also more or less true. Goes on to say Aaryn may have won HOH but it's Helen and Amanda telling Aaryn what to do. She's also correct about that. Candice says she will be put up on the block by Aaryn. Shock of shocks, that's what Aaryn does. I say with great sarcasm. Because everyone does what Amanda and Helen want. And no one, despite all of her horrific remarks, felt the moral obligation to get rid of Aaryn weeks ago. at this point it would serve them right if she won.

Howard is leaving it all to a higher power. But mentions he needs to get people to see what a threat Amanda is, rather than him. I love you Howard, but perhaps you should have taken up the` Amanda is the real threat not me' crusade three weeks ago.

Amanda and Mccrae mention things are going so smoothly for them regarding their gameplay (or rather Amanda's gameplay, though McCrae has yet to comprehend this)that they might be getting complacent. Hmmm...foreshadowing?

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    Great to hear Candice call out Helen on her deal with Aaryn as Helen tried to say she couldn't broker a deal for Howard. Great to hear Candice paint Helen into a corner regarding Helen's alliances. Helen ran out of the room like she was on fire. Ever since Helen made that deal with Aaryn I've come to despise her.
    I agree, Helen started to squirm- then bolted!
    redsox girl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast