+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 7/24 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

7/24 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 12AM ET / 9PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please! If you watch the live feeds and wish to discuss the show without avoiding spoilers, a discussion thread is also open in the Live Feeds forum

Enjoy the show!

Threads in this forum will reopen after the west coast airing of the show.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 7/24 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

the tv went blank! No!
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Huh. Barely any discussion in here. I've barely been watching myself, but wonder if they'll reveal the America is the MVP thing on eviction day.

Regarding Amanda feeling hurt by Elissa's comment, well, I don't feel sorry for her one bit. Considering how hard-headed and gung-ho she's become with her Howard obsession and trying to browbeat Elissa into nominating who Amanda wants, well, I don't blame Elissa for lashing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    Huh. Barely any discussion in here. I've barely been watching myself, but wonder if they'll reveal the America is the MVP thing on eviction day.

Regarding Amanda feeling hurt by Elissa's comment, well, I don't feel sorry for her one bit. Considering how hard-headed and gung-ho she's become with her Howard obsession and trying to browbeat Elissa into nominating who Amanda wants, well, I don't blame Elissa for lashing out.
    I don't mind her lashing out, I just thought Elissa came off way way worse, like the spoiled mean girl
    scoot13 and MalthusUNC like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't mind her lashing out, I just thought Elissa came off way way worse, like the spoiled mean girl
    To me they are two different things - Amanda is making a strategic bad decision to be so "gung-ho and hard-headed" with her Howard obsession. Not a fan. I like the Amanda/McCrae storyline but she is messing up.
    Elissa was just being a jerk. I honestly couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose or if she was completely unaware of how rude she was being. Not cool.
    scoot13 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I watched the show for a few minutes. Elissa had a look on her face for a while, then mentioned she wasn't MVP. That's not must-see TV. That's not fascinating TV. Of course the real show is what is going on in the Diary Room, when the producers tell the houseguests who to evict.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I watched the show for a few minutes. Elissa had a look on her face for a while, then mentioned she wasn't MVP. That's not must-see TV. That's not fascinating TV. Of course the real show is what is going on in the Diary Room, when the producers tell the houseguests who to evict.
    The puppets seem more real this season than ever before- well done DR ( ugh)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Are we supposed to believe America is that fickle??? First they love Elissa enough to make her MVP for those weeks then put her on the block.....

Gotta say my favorite crazy person this year is Ginamarie... she does crazy TOO WELL!!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Are we supposed to believe America is that fickle??? First they love Elissa enough to make her MVP for those weeks then put her on the block.....

Gotta say my favorite crazy person this year is Ginamarie... she does crazy TOO WELL!!!!
    I was interested to see, before the twist, if America would still vote her MVP again - because she clearly was going her own route. To me - if America voted her MVP again - it meant they were cool with what she was doing - trusting her judgement so to speak. But if she WASN'T MVP this week - then to me that said America thought she was going a little batty with her ideas (which I agreed with). I really didn't think she would be MVP this week based on her noms last week. Unfortunately the twist came and we'll never know. BUT - she was put up - so to me that means America was getting tired of her - like I am.

Speculation on what probably happened with the Elissa vote.

Rachel has a huge voting block set up through Twitter and Facebook and those followers rushed to vote last Thursday night thinking they were once again voting Elissa MVP. It took a little while for Rachel and others to call them off, but then, the damage was done. If it hadn't been for them, Elissa may have ended up fifth behind Amanda.

Probable Order:

Aaryn
    Kaitlin
    GinaMarie
    Amanda
    Elissa
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast