+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: 6/26 BB 15 Premiere Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/26 BB 15 Premiere Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Love that McCrae is the first HOH... Hope it doesn't bite him in the butt though.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Praise the Lord, buglover!
    NCLurker and buglover like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Gina Marie walks into the house first. She immediately spreads her arms to block the others from entering. I don't like her already. Glad to have BB back!
    She drives me crazy I hope she is first to go! David thinks he's an Adonis and his hair is awful.
    LuckyMom likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The front of the house looks like BB Canada did .Julie looked nice- she should do DWTS. Why are some of the girls soooooo annoying already,and man they should know that's Rachel's sister, the botox in the forehead is a dead give away
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    my memory is failing me - have they ever had the houseguests enter "live" (taped) in front of the audience before? I like the energy it adds!
    I believe the first season, which is similar to how they did it in the UK. Second season onward it was a bit different.

Plum forgot this was on tonight - was watching Masterchef. Kinda think I'll be watching this show for a while given what I saw on "MC."

If I didn't know Rachael I am not sure Elissa would have annoyed me as much as she did. She seems nice enough although very fake. Gina Marie is freaking loud and a walking stereotype. I wonder if she tones it down for pageants. The one who refers to herself as the prettiest needs a really good mirror- yes she is cute but she is pretty conceited (also in my opinion there is no reason for a 25 year old to be unemployed) She may not have her desired job but there are jobs out there to be had.
    Maybe no one wants to hire someone who is the best at everything.
    Lifeguard looks better with his hair wet.
    Howard doesn't disappoint.
    Liked McCrae
    kind of liked Nick
    disliked the Native war cry boat living dude.
    other brunette women kind of blended together for the moment
    Aaryn is cute but all the Go Texas stuff might grate on my nerves.

Liked train guy
    Andy will be ok

I am going to try to avoid the live feed thread this year.....I may have to request a banning from it if I lack willpower.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I forgot to mention the one thing that drove me nuts last night even more than Gina Marie . . . the banner across the top of the screen. It almost always went straight across Julie Chen's face. I was thinking last night that if that stupid banner stays on the screen all season, it will drive me away from watching the show. I can't believe no one else has mentioned it. Is there some new no-banner option on current TVs that wasn't part of my 90's set?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I forgot to mention the one thing that drove me nuts last night even more than Gina Marie . . . the banner across the top of the screen. It almost always went straight across Julie Chen's face. I was thinking last night that if that stupid banner stays on the screen all season, it will drive me away from watching the show. I can't believe no one else has mentioned it. Is there some new no-banner option on current TVs that wasn't part of my 90's set?
    I didn't notice a banner but I am on Canadian TV so maybe my channel was different.

ETA does anyone else think that Julie usually sounds like she needs to blow her nose?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    There is no banner on my DIRECTV.

No banner here
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread