+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: 6/26 BB 15 Premiere Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 6/26 BB 15 Premiere Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Still over an hour.... So we miss some crucial stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Dang! Was looking forward to hearing from y'all what was happening post show!

Well, I mixed up Nick and Jeremy, thought it was Nick in 2 alliances and with the Pass.

I love the MVP twist! As Howard I think said, it is almost as safe as being HoH, without getting people mad at you.

Jeepers, that one woman with the "all women hate me because I'm so pretty" thing---no, babe, women hate you because you are so conceited. AND I do NOT think she's the prettiest woman there by any means.

If Rachel's sister didn't want to be recognized she shouldn't have worn the Rachelesque make up. It enhanced their similarity.
    I really like Jeremy ... and I don't care for Nick and can't keep looking at his pointed chin. He looks like The Joker.

I don't think Jessie is the "prettiest". I think it's a tie depending if you like Blondes or Brunettes ... so Arayn or Kaitlin.

BTW ... someone mentioned Julie's dress ... and she did look very nice ... usually does.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Loving McCrae!! He looks like he'd be a lot of fun to hang out with. Pizza delivery stoner....lol
    mom2 and Sticker like this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Dang! Was looking forward to hearing from y'all what was happening post show!

Well, I mixed up Nick and Jeremy, thought it was Nick in 2 alliances and with the Pass.

I love the MVP twist! As Howard I think said, it is almost as safe as being HoH, without getting people mad at you.

Jeepers, that one woman with the "all women hate me because I'm so pretty" thing---no, babe, women hate you because you are so conceited. AND I do NOT think she's the prettiest woman there by any means.

If Rachel's sister didn't want to be recognized she shouldn't have worn the Rachelesque make up. It enhanced their similarity.
    Great post. This sums up the 1st show pretty good. Its going to be a great season. Im not sure I am going to like the 3rd vote. I do like that Public gets a vote, but kind of wish it would have been 1 for public and 1 for HOH. Will have to wait and see how this works out. Im excited though and should be a great year.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    awww Nick is such a cutie, I really want to will myself into liking him.... but....
    Same. I am trying not to get too attached until I get the feeds and see what they're all really like (but it's hard!). Which probably won't be until after next week when my class ends. I am liking the twist, but I can see this bunch being annoying. Hope to see most of you over in the Live Feeds section

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

First thoughts:

Wow. The Front of the house is a trip! So different.

Elissa is just as annoying as Rachel. So is GinaMarie.

Jeremy needs to go.

Howard is hot, hot, hot.

David is.....uhhh, yeah.
    JLuvs, Coco46 and Midol like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Gina Marie walks into the house first. She immediately spreads her arms to block the others from entering. I don't like her already. Glad to have BB back!
    march likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

How can anyone who calls themselves a fan not notice Rachel's sister? She sounds exactly the same! Plus Julie made that comment about Rachel..... I guess I think too much! lol

Spoke too soon. Some of them seem to have figured it out.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    How can anyone who calls themselves a fan not notice Rachel's sister? She sounds exactly the same! Plus Julie made that comment about Rachel..... I guess I think too much! lol

Spoke too soon. Some of them seem to have figured it out.
    I kinda think Julie was trying to tip them off. At least put Rachel in their mind. But yeah, I totally agree. She looks like her, sounds like, her mannerisms are the same. If you are just the occasional viewer, maybe you wouldn't know....but us feed watchers would spot her right away.

Judd cracks me up!
    Midol likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

At least she's married so we won't have to see a nasty showmance with her like we did her sister!
    mom2, JustJuls, Coco46 and 1 others like this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread