Poll: How do you do Big Brother? (Check all that apply)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: How Deep Is Your BB Love?

Re: How Deep Is Your BB Love?

I would absolutely love to have the feeds. If I did, I'd be watching constantly. This could be more of a curse than a blessing.
    But seeing that I have to be at work all day, at least 5 days a week, feeds are out of the question. Sneaking a bit of FORT time during the day is all I can do & even that's only sometimes.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Then again, if you order them by the 24th, you get the Early Bird discount of $23.99 for the whole season (that's nearly 3 months of feeds), and you can watch them anywhere on your phone or pad, not just on your PC...

(Yes I'm evil lol)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Then again, if you order them by the 24th, you get the Early Bird discount of $23.99 for the whole season (that's nearly 3 months of feeds), and you can watch them anywhere on your phone or pad, not just on your PC...

(Yes I'm evil lol)
    Lol...last season I was watching them on my iPad and capping/posting on my computer. I think I am getting the feeds this year but I have a bunch of trainings coming up. So I might pass on the feeds this summer.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Back in the day, I loved the show. I loved everything reality and watched almost everything. Now a days, I've really cut back and only watch a few of them. If it wasn't for this site, I'd probably not watch Big Brother anymore. The interactions and discussions are fun and the people here enhance my viewing of the show. Whether it is a newbie or a long time hard core fan, I find all the different viewpoints interesting. I don't have the patience to listen to the feeds, so I am happy that there is a place to find out all the goings on and people reporting all the mundane stuff to the juicy stuff so I don't have to. I don't visit any other sites, this place is the best.
    waywyrd, pikachu and MFWalkoff like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Back in the day ... I don't visit any other sites, this place is the best.
    I've applauded this wonderful BB world of voyeurism for years. Watching is one thing, sharing opinions is another. I have always found this site to be one of the most impartial, intelligent, and flexible forums for BB. Checking back in recently, it is always good to find some old souls in here, if only by recognizing old names, with or without new avatars. The kindred personalities always renew.

I'm signed up for feeds, will be reading for a while just to cement names and voices, and eventually I'll be happy to give the regulars, the dependables, a break. See all you fans down the road ...

-- K

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

As I'm getting older .. it is not as much of an obsession (I can walk away from the live feeds) .. but in the early years... I was known to transcribe word for word conversations on another board (Call name is still NeedMyLifeBack...) .. in the peanut butter years .. I ordered specialty peanut butter (loved the apricot with peanut butter!) .. there would be no housework accomplished during the day when at least one person was up...

The last couple of seasons I have begun to get my life back ..
    Wasting away another summer...

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I only got the feeds one season, when Kayser and the Friendship were on, but I found them so boring to watch, I didn't bother getting them any other time. I'd rather just watch what happens on the episodes on tv, even though hardcore BB fanatics insist that if you aren't watching the feeds, you're missing the main part of the show.

The voyeuristic aspect of BB bothers me. I could never be on BB because I value my privacy too much.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345