Poll: How do you do Big Brother? (Check all that apply)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: How Deep Is Your BB Love?

Re: How deep is your BB Love?

How deep is my love......well, I watched the talk today. Gave my house a through cleaning, did all my laundry. Going to take a walk, that will be my last one for the summer. Told my family it's BB time....so all my affairs are in order. Welcome back old friend.....

Welcome back!! Missed you all!
    nanaslbkp likes this.

FORT Regular

I love Big Brother! I have since it started and they lived in the old house/trailer. I remember the old way when they basically had projects to do each week in the house. I also remember when the live feeds were FREE, and then I watched all the time where as not I watch After Dark. I have met Janelle and Joe in person, I can say they are wonderful people. They were so polite and cordial to us, allowing us to take pictures. Their spouses and families are also wonderful and beautiful, Janelle's little girl is so cute! She put her arms out to me to hold her, so not shy at all, at the time it was somewhat awkward since I am a stranger and I was thinking, "do I hold her?" but I did while Janelle was kind enough to snap pictures with my family. Truly a couple of good fun loving people. Love BB~!
    ilja likes this.

FORT Fan

This is my first season watching so my love isn't that deep, but it is fun to keep up with!

Though I think I picked a bad time to start watching because most of these house guests are horrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    I think another good question to ask would be, "How many seasons have you watched Big Brother?" I would have to say all of them, good and bad. Yes, I'm in that deep.
    Yes all of them, from day one.... (See my "Do you remember big brother the beginning" Thread)
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Totally down the rabbit hole, and proud of it.
    Totally down the rabbit hole, but really disappointed and ashamed of this season.
    waywyrd and tapper01 like this.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

"Nonexistent" would be my choice.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

It looks as if I can only get my big toe in the rabbit hole due to only watching the show and reading message boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    I think another good question to ask would be, "How many seasons have you watched Big Brother?" I would have to say all of them, good and bad. Yes, I'm in that deep.
    It's nice to have the BB reference board for past seasons. I've seen seasons 4-11, 14, and 15. I was pretty much out of the loop for a while due to a lot happening on a personal level. I had forgotten when I had joined FoRT until logging in when BB15 began. I can't believe I've been a member this long with only a handful of posts. Ha!
    Last edited by Moonyean; 09-04-2013 at 03:20 AM.
    MFWalkoff likes this.
    "What you live, you learn. What you learn, you practice. What you practice, you become. What you become has consequences." -- Unknown

Re: How Deep Is Your BB Love?

Of course, this is shocking I know, my BB Love is very deep. I didn't check off the Feeds, but I do keep up with everything. I usually have a routine of tuning out all Big Brother Postings outside of show discussions until the Veto, then I go back and read all the dirt. I did the Feeds Season 8, but that's it. I strongly consider it almost every year, but it is hard for me to pay out money for something like that, when I know year after year, I am able to immerse myself into everything just fine with out it. It is my favorite show for sure.

I have met a BB contestant, Alex from BB9 during an open casting call for Season 10 I went to in NYC. Had an interesting conversation with him, he was excited to see the fans but was pretty adamant about not enjoying his time in house, which I thought was surprising. After that casting, I never auditioned again because while I think I'm interesting, I'm not willing to play a game at a casting. Maybe some day I'll throw together a video or something and just go that route. I did meet quite a few of interesting people at the casting (a lot of fans, but a surprising number of people who never even really watched more than a season or two. This was just after the Writer strike, so maybe that's why they were just trying?), but I was really disappointed how many people were trying to even stir stuff up in the line as sort of a "show". It felt very icky. Random arguments, people being loud about waiting as if they are someone important at an Open call. The good news, none of the showboating I saw appeared on the show. I'd probably be very disappointed if that was the case.

I have done recaps before, I do plenty of graphics for my pool, so... yea. I checked off quite a bit on this list.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Re: How Deep Is Your BB Love?

I WANT to audition for BB

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast