+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: McCrae Olson - BB15

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: McCrae Olson - BB15

Interesting, Thank you
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I'd pronounce it mc cray
    That is the way HE pronounced it and Jeff pronounced it and it was repeated a number of times in the video with assurances that this was the correct pronunciation of his first name.

I think he better be wearing a hat and/or a hairnet if he's delivering MY pizza.

There was a statement that stood out for me. He said that people in his little town in Minn ... "don't look like me".
    So this tells me he's his own man and a bit of a friendly, what you see is what you get ...rebel.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    That is the way HE pronounced it and Jeff pronounced it and it was repeated a number of times in the video with assurances that this was the correct pronunciation of his first name.

I think he better be wearing a hat and/or a hairnet if he's delivering MY pizza.

There was a statement that stood out for me. He said that people in his little town in Minn ... "don't look like me".
    So this tells me he's his own man and a bit of a friendly, what you see is what you get ...rebel.
    It is a fairly common surname around here. I haven't heard it as a first name before.

I don't watch the videos because I like to be surprised by their voices on the first night. Since I am not used to the various accents it is always fun for me to hear them.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    It is a fairly common surname around here. I haven't heard it as a first name before.
    It is unusual and I would like to know the story behind it. But, I am thinking the maternal family surname?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    It is unusual and I would like to know the story behind it. But, I am thinking the maternal family surname?
    probably a good guess. As a Canadian I went right to John McCrae and In Flanders Fields
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Mc Craaaayzee?
    PWS likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Anyone who appreciates Will's game in that way is a good scholar of the game. Sooo living in the basement, watching BB, drawing comics and delivering pizza, but seems nice.

As much as I'm liking McCrae right now, glancing up at the pictures in the banner, his face sticks out because it's so pale. He looks almost dead.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I put him in the "like" column for now - his strategy is to play like James Rhine, one of my faves
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

just saw that he and some of his friends have done a podcast about Big Brother in the past called "B**** deep in Big Brother" - his friends have already posted the first one of this season
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast