+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: GinaMarie Zimmerman - BB15

Re: GinaMarie Zimmerman - BB15

I wonder how she feels ( physically) she said she was going to put weight on in the house( she does have an eating disorder) and she told Nick she wouldn't throw up in the house.. - she looks way different than day one..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm amazed at how much food she puts in her mouth at one time. She, also, seems to be eating non-stop here lately.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I wonder about a lot of these eaters this season. Did they not sit down with their family for dinner every night so their parents could drill good table manners into them? I know that ideal is not as easily achievable these days with two parents working, often with different schedules. But, geez, kids aren't born with manners and someone has to teach them! I would be aghast if I were selling a high end home and sat for a meal out with Amanda as my realtor and had to watch her awkward handling of knife, fork and spoon and then watch her food masticating in her open mouth!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Do you mean GinaMarie? Neither one seems very cultured.
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah, Pro. Gina Marie, too. I maybe couldn't come up with an example where I would be sitting in a restaurant with GM for any reason. :>)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234