+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Aaryn Gries - BB15

FORT Fogey

Re: Aaryn Gries - BB15

Does this mean that even Aaryn's mother knows that if she comes out and just tries to be herself, it won't help her cause?
    MFWalkoff likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Janey View Post
    'Big Brother': Contestant who made racist remarks to get PR help

Sources for the series said the mother of Gries, who lives in San Angelo, Texas, has already hired a publicist for the 22-year-old college student, making Gries perhaps the first contestant in "Big Brother" history to get representation while still living in the house.

'Big Brother': Contestant who made racist remarks to get PR help - latimes.com
    It won't help her - unlike a lot of these "reality" TV shows, you can see her real actions live.

A good PR rep will reject the offer - this is one that will be difficult to save as far as reputation.

It's bad for her because most people cash in on their reality success immediately after their season. For her, she'll have to lie low for a while. If she's still a student, life on campus will be hard, as I'm sure there plenty of minority students at the school she attends. By the time she's able to emerge into the public eye people will be like who is Aaryn Greis.

Quote Originally Posted by Caponedawg View Post
    It's bad for her because most people cash in on their reality success immediately after their season. For her, she'll have to lie low for a while. If she's still a student, life on campus will be hard, as I'm sure there plenty of minority students at the school she attends. By the time she's able to emerge into the public eye people will be like who is Aaryn Greis.

One can only hope......
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678