+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Aaryn Gries - BB15

Re: Aaryn Gries - BB15

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The word you missed Aaryn saying was "crabs".
    I thought she said craps..and so did my CC. I want to slap her - I feel so badly for Canice
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Wow, and look at Candice going to a crying GM (last night) and rubbing her back AFTER GM was all up in Candice's face earlier during the bed tipping incident.
    Candice has more class in her fingernail than Aaryn will ever have.
    momrek06 and tapper01 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Each time I've heard Julie talk about Aaryn, she doesn't pull any punches but also doesn't say a ton. Today she said that she thinks Aaryn is ignorant and immature. One of the women on the show ( I think it was Julie) said that she hopes she watches it and realizes how bad she sounds. She said a person doesn't really understand the impact of racism if he/she hasn't experienced it and clearly Aaryn hasn't experienced it.
    Maybe the backlash she gets after she leaves the house will teach her some empathy.
    momrek06 and tapper01 like this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

somehow I think she will blame everyone else and not see that she is the problem
    holly71 and momrek06 like this.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

But I don't want her to stay because she would make sequester a nightmare. Nor should she earn any more money for her hatefulness.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    ArayanNation is a disgusting excuse for a human. that being said tho, i think they should keep her in the house as long as possible bc she is DEF not going to win. LOL, i'd want to be Final Two w her!
    holly71 and tapper01 like this.

I thought it best to put this link in this thread because it is about Aaryn & the racism going on in the house. Check it out.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/17/ar...s&emc=rss&_r=0
    candor and elleprn like this.

Character Bio about Aaryn.... Doesn't resemble her at all.....

Except maybe her comment about Strategy for winning “Big Brother”:
    "I think I will go into the game with the same mentality I go into life: only focusing on myself"

FORT Fogey

I always save the first episode of each season on my DVR and go back to watch it from time to time, just to see how the first impressions when they all enter the house change. Yesterday, I went back to watch the first episode again. When she was first intro'd Aaryn seemed very confident in assuming that everyone would adore her. I think she's spent most of her life as the girl everyone wanted to be friends with, and assumed that would happen in the house. It hasn't, and she has no clue how to respond to it.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I always save the first episode of each season on my DVR and go back to watch it from time to time, just to see how the first impressions when they all enter the house change. Yesterday, I went back to watch the first episode again. When she was first intro'd Aaryn seemed very confident in assuming that everyone would adore her. I think she's spent most of her life as the girl everyone wanted to be friends with, and assumed that would happen in the house. It hasn't, and she has no clue how to respond to it.
    Funny.... I can't remember her on the first show. Left no impression on me what-so-ever. I will be glad to see her go... but sadly, she has left a lasting impression on me of the BB houseguest.

'Big Brother': Contestant who made racist remarks to get PR help

Sources for the series said the mother of Gries, who lives in San Angelo, Texas, has already hired a publicist for the 22-year-old college student, making Gries perhaps the first contestant in "Big Brother" history to get representation while still living in the house.

'Big Brother': Contestant who made racist remarks to get PR help - latimes.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast