+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Aaryn Gries - BB15

Re: Aaryn Gries - BB15

They won't remove her, mostly because her comments weren't addressed to the people she was talking about.

If Dick wasn't removed in BB8 for his constant verbal abuse, and Adam wasn't removed in BB9 for his mouth, then I doubt Aaryn or anyone else would be for what they've said so far. You have to get physical for it to escalate to that level.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Right so Howard will take it and take it and keep his jaw clenched. I hate bullies.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

The comments were aimed more at Candice and Helen, not Howard. He just overheard them but said in the DR that he knew they weren't about him personally.

Not defending or excusing it, of course. And the media has pointed out more and worse things said by Aaryn and several others in the house that didn't make last night's show. But some of it may still be in future shows...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

I understand why CBS would not evict her. Being a bad person is not against the rules of the game, and they can't be in the business of removing people from the house just because the audience doesn't like them. As Dick proved, being a jerk can be game play. This is a good season for it to happen to CBS, because viewers have more of a hand in the game. They were honest on the show about how she is behaving. Now America has seen it, and can make choices on who to vote for MVP (and who an MVP may nominate) based on it.

I am glad CBS grew a pair and showed the behavior on TV. If CBS and other media outlets were determined to make an example of Paula Deen, it would've been hypocritical to not expose the HG's. Let the chips fall where they may. I'm going to be really curious to see if/when Aaryn is evicted, how she will deal with being confronted by Julie Chen. I wonder if Julie will tell them about their jobs? :what:
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I like her solely based on appearance and the written comments. My trusting nature will probably bite me in the butt. 10 to 1 she ends up in a "showmance" and I am disgusted in a week.
    maybe you should have put some money on that one

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    maybe you should have put some money on that one
    Ha! The story of my life.
    tapper01 likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

They won't evict her for just what she has said. My bet is the producers have reminded her that what she says at all times is monitored. Of course if the producers don't like her she will get a bad edit. Even if they don't show all the things she has said they can show other things that don't show her in a good light.

I'm not certain the producers would even tell her that much. The controversy gets them ratings. The more derogatory remarks are made, the more the internet lights up.....and up go the ratings. Aaryn's nasty mouth is like the goose that laid the golden egg.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I'm not certain the producers would even tell her that much. The controversy gets them ratings. The more derogatory remarks are made, the more the internet lights up.....and up go the ratings. Aaryn's nasty mouth is like the goose that laid the golden egg.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes, it is. How sad is that.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast